• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Team Rocket?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Neo Team Rocket is the new enemy in the Pokemon Special, in Johto region or Hoenn region. There names are Shum, Cart, and Mask of Ice. * pretty wierd names * There pokemon are Magcargo which is Cart's, Slowking which is Shum's, and Delibird, Gastly, Houndour, and Ariados which is the Mask of Ice's. He also had these pokemon: Lugia, Ho-oh and Celebi.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Neo means New

It is the Rebanded TR afterall

Years
    • Age 37
    • home
    • Seen Jun 24, 2004
    Team Rocket will one day rule the world. They are really good guys. I think that one day that Team Rocket will act like the millitary for the pokemons world. They will protect everyone from danger.

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Blue_Revan said:
    Team Rocket will one day rule the world. They are really good guys. I think that one day that Team Rocket will act like the millitary for the pokemons world. They will protect everyone from danger.

do u have any prove for that?

Years
    Un-serious Team Rocket has a huge fanbase among anime fans. Making them more competent would be suicide for anime ratings. But it would be nice to have a Special-like villain alongside them.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Neo Team Rocket hasn`t been in a Manga since the One with Ho-Oh. o_O I think Shum & Cart are quite odd.And the Mask Of Ice is weird O_O

Ceo

Years
    i think that mask of ice, could be giovanni or something relate to him~
    ne one have that chapter where mask of ice use ho-oh,
    online comic or the summeries...?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Think of it this way. Neo Team Rocket is basically what the Neo Nazis would be.

Hitler organized the original nazi party in Germany. After his death, faithful followers of him christened themselves as Hitler's heir, and organized the Neo Nazis, which are still in existance today, but in VERY small numbers.

Similarly, Giovanni organized the original Team Rocket in Kanto. After leaving (according to the games) and promising to go do solo training elsewhere, a small faction of devout rockets made themselve the heir of Giovanni, and thus organized Neo Team Rocket. Or at least thats how it was in GSC.

Back