• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Fanclub. <3

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ( Since I've seen others, I'm hoping I can make one. nn; )

Now, I'm a HUGE fan of NGE. I have atleast 4 or 5 t-shirts, The whole boxset in DVDs.
    I only started watching this show in November of last year on Adult Swim, when it was first started ON adult swim. But I know alot.

Here we can discuss your favorite Evangelion characters, episodes, or just whatever. Though, to enter, you must answer these following questions:

What is your favorite pairing?:
    How old are all the children?('Cept Kaoru):
    Who is your favorite character?:
    And how would you rate yourself as a fan?:

Just fill that out, and please don't ask to be co-owner, I'll tell you if I think you deserve the position. D:

Owner:
    Sandran

Co-Owners:
    None

Members:
    Karasuma
    Ash_Pokemaster
    Miss Kanna

Please join! I hope I did this right. D: I'll be making a banner, too. x_x

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'm joining this club, I happen to be a big Asuka fan~

I've seen all of the episodes on AS, but I'd like to download them as well ;;

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Hehe. x) Asuka happens to be my second favorite character. <3 Shinji as first, Rei as third, and a tie between Kensuke and Kaoru in fourth. :x

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Shinji is my least favorite but I guess since I'm a guy and all =O
    Asuka is first then comes Rei at second place~

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    I like Shinji because of his personality, I guess. Since in reality my personality is that of a mix of Shinji's and Rei's. xD I like Asuka because she's all cool, and she has orange hair. x) Rei's cool, too. Because her hair is blue. Though, I do feel sorry for Kensuke, Toji, and the other side characters, The angels too. They don't have very many fans. D: Though I happen to be a Sachiel fan. .. I should really stop ranting. xD I just keep going on and on and onnnn.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • There's a reason why I adore her...she such an evil attitude which I adore, her orange her as you mentioned, and she is very hot xD

This is why I want to download the whole series from a site that has all episodes~

Years
  • Hey I wanna join the club! Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of my favourite seiries. Sure a deep one and well-made. The messages of the series are not few and nor unimportant. Sure a genius serie.

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Yes! Of course you may join. x3 Its good to see more EVA fans! Its my favorite series, with Chobits after that. x3 Sorry, I'm alittle hyper at the moment. ':D

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Neon Genesis Evangelion Fanclub. <3

Ohh. I'm guessing the cover of the video game Girlfriend of Steel. Featuring Mana, and three other girls I don't know. x) I like how these pictures are drawn. :x

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • *must join* o.o;

I'm a HUGE EVA fan,so count me in X3333
    My fav characters are Asuka and Misato,cause they are awesome *blank minded* XD

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Last edited:

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    I really like EVA. x3 Its my favorite anime, and Death, you can join. Anyone can join. x3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'll claim Misato,Asuka and Hikari pleash,and thanks XD
    Yea,Misato needs more fans D: I think she's great xD

I really like how the plot is deep x3 And the theme song is pure PWNAge XD
    By chance does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for it for clarinet? =3

Last edited:

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Ee. You can have them. xD And, about the music sheet, nope. D: Also, The thing I hate: It only has 26 episodes! D: Its a great anime, and they needed more episodes. ;;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Yay! x3
    I personally thought it was too short too,but than again,I think it was better off left short x33 It left the fan want to see more :3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'm glad it was short, I would've been horrible if they gave it fillers like some anime's have to increase the episode chapters~

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Hmm.. Gotta agree with you there. Though it would've been alot better if they hadn't have made everyone go all depressed and all that. It would've been better if they all were like, still the same. D: But, whatever. x);

And, I've never read the Manga. D: I want to, though. ;;

Back