• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets cards!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I don't see what's so great about them on cards...I hardly play the online game nowadays as well. However I do see a small group of boys playing with them at school.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I have to agree with Shiny_Jiggly. ^^;

Boys play them?!?! *rolls on floor laughing*

Besides, I just think its a big rip-off of other cards like Magic and Lord of The Rings cards. I can't believe Neopets is doing cards.. >.<;; That is so dang pathetic!!!

*gets killed by Neopets*

~CaRtOON

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    CaRtOON said:
    Besides, I just think its a big rip-off of other cards like Magic and Lord of The Rings cards. I can't believe Neopets is doing cards.. >.<;; That is so dang pathetic!!!
    That's true. The only reason I'll see why someone is buying them is because of the neopets item code that comes with it. That's marketing for you.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    * bows head and raises hand *

I'm addicted to neopets and I'm an 18 yr old guy. I have just about all the playing cards and my friends (though most are girls) play with me :) But I see nothing wrong with it as long as it gives me something to do, and it still amuses me.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Shinny Jiggly's right again ^^

Why wouldn't parents let u play Neopets cards, Electabuzz? Is it cus they think cards is gambling? O_o;;

*gets killed by posts*

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • If you think about it, all these sort of collectors cards are a waste of money. I never EVER played the pokemon TCG... but collected the ones i liked. *shrugs* but they are definatly a waste of money...

Neopets is just **** sad...its a net game and thats how it should have stayed. (my opinion) But that doesnt mean that those who play it are sad... :) Ok guys...?

Whatever the case, i do have a petpet soft toy... WHAT?! it was reduced to a 1?!!!! FROM ?12!!!! TWELVE POUNDS!!!! I LIKE CHEEP STUFF!!! DONT PICK ON ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! >.<;;;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2004
    I used to, I want the quiggle cards, but there price went up, I am cheap and am saving up to buy SOCOM 2... Or KH2 when it comes out.

Back