• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NeoZX's Trade Site

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
Years
  • Hello, NeoZX here, planning to open his own Trade Thread. Also note that the PokeCommunity rules apply here as well as my rules. And also note that I don't have many kinds of Pokemon, and the ones that I am using will not be traded.

Some rules to read:

1. Be a patient guy, please. I'm no God, Trades will only be commenced once I am online. Please inform trades via PM if you want your trade to be done ASAP. But be sure to post too. Oh, and I still got school tests so I won't be online for a while.

2. No Spamming. You know the deal.

3. Absolutely no hacks. I still allow Rare Candied pokemon whose Rare Candies are from cheating devices, but overly hacked pokemon I will not trade.

4. Keep those "You Suck" and "You're a crappy pokemon trainer" to yourselves. I don't want to hear it. And even if I do, I just put you on the blacklist and on my block list to shut your mouth.

5. Before I forget, if you want to adverstise, put those things in your signature.

That's all for the rules, now for the pokemon.

Female Skarmory LV 56 | Serious
    Female Graveler LV 23 | Calm
    Male Anorith LV 20 |Jolly
    Male Fearow LV 51 | Bashful
    Male Gallade LV 30 | Careful
    Male Alakazam LV 21 | Bashful
    Voltorb LV 28 | Lax
    Male Bellosom LV 51 | Modest
    Male Ledian LV 52 | Quiet
    Rotom LV 32 | Mild
    Male Aron LV 1|Hardy
    Female Corsola LV 50|Docile
    Male Larvitar LV6 | Hasty
    Male Gaspar (Haunter) LV40 | Hasty
    Female Pidgey LV 51| Lax
    Female Blissey LV 60 | Rash
    Female Scyther LV 52 | Quiet
    Male Pichu LV10 | Adamant/ Knows Volt Tackle

Wanted:
    Any Events
    Any Starters and it's evos.
    TM Calm Mind would be very appreciated.
    Magby, Elekid and it's evos

Whoo, that's a lot of typing.
    The trade begins tommorow at WIB time, 12.00, Saturday 23rd. Prepare those pokemon at the time remaining.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    hey im interested in your pichu with volt tacjkle and can offer any starters, your choice,...??

Back