• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neptune's Shop of Shinies, Events, Etc*

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    neptune i think i asked you for your shiny treecko and absol before we were gonna trade my shiny mewtwo and something else for them do u remember what they were? W8 actually it might not be you if it wasn't then check my new duel trade thread for them please

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    neptune i think i asked you for your shiny treecko and absol before we were gonna trade my shiny mewtwo and something else for them do u remember what they were? W8 actually it might not be you if it wasn't then check my new duel trade thread for them please
    Yep, it was me. Hmm....Did you catch the Darkrai and Suicune yourself?

Sure give me a mintue: Jolteon
    1, 30, 31,31 ,31

Flareon:
    0, 31,19, 31, 4
    There are only 5 stats there.

Last edited:

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    dakrai yeh its mine but the suicune i traded for, w8 are we talkin about the shiny ones?

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    w8 so neptune was it the shiny dakrai and shiny suicune for your shiny treecko and absol or something else?

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    w8 so neptune was it the shiny dakrai and shiny suicune for your shiny treecko and absol or something else?
    well was it?

okokokkkkkk srry post was to short

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    ok, ill register your fc and be in the wifi room in a minute

Back