• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neptune's Shop of Shinies, Events, Etc*

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    ...Good point haha :3
    I was just looking at some of the OT's of the shiny pokemon. The Slowking and the Hipopopatomus (whatever the hell you spell it) are from one of my friends ,~MagmortaR~, who doesn't come on anymore. I am friends with him on Facebook though, so I know that these pokemon are from him.
    People have received hacks from him. :/

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    People have received hacks from him. :/
    Seriously? I've never heard that before, thats odd.
    Its all up to your decision in the end, but I'm confident that they are legit. I understand if you don't want to trade though. I've had my doubts on some pokemon as well ^_^

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    You don't have a 10aniv Suicune and the new Legit Oak's Letter Shaymin. I'll give you both for also a PCP.
    I have both. They just aren't listed.

Seriously? I've never heard that before, thats odd.
    Its all up to your decision in the end, but I'm confident that they are legit. I understand if you don't want to trade though. I've had my doubts on some pokemon as well ^_^
    I would give you all those shinies you want for that Shiny Kabutops from Blue....xDDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    if anyone can help me get a stealth rock tm it would help me so much
    offer eving anything you want or something else (no pokemon don't really have much....)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ~Shiny Evd Weavile- Jolly
    i can offer you a shiny jolly charmander with the egg move dragon dance, or if not CMT:)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    sorry, but i dont know the iv's(ive just checked them on serebii- the only good thing i know is that it has hidden power ice):)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well i breeded mine from a male charmander and a female dratini(which were bred by their 3rd stage evolution forms),and it came out like this. and this was another project i was doing on this method of breeding,(RNG)so im all smiles:D

Back