• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nerd or Jock? Popular or Geeky

What Are You?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Defiantly "other"... Well lessee...

I don't know how to socialize, I hang out w/ my brother and my cousins at school... I ask alot of questions in class, yet I hardly talk to people, and sometimes even dodge people I know, since I don't know how to say hi. o.o;

I don't waste time on clothes, hair or makeup, I don't have a boyfriend... But I'm nice once you get to know me.

...I think. xD
    Lol, for some reason I read "short" when you said "other." :laugh: Okay XD, not important. I don't get my own cloth or do my hair either, and I think makeup is utterly vain and pointless. I'm even inclined to say it should be out of style, atleast in everyday life.

The type of people I talk to are usually talk to are gothic, or people who sit near me in class. I like nerds but I don't talk to them. XD Probably because they stay far far away from me. j/k Uh, some teachers are fun to talk to too... even though I'm a naughty student. :\ That's my offline social life. But the people I care about are people I regularly can meet only while online.

And it's not that I avoid people, I just notice them and don't react much--maybe a little gesture from time to time but there's really nothing I have to do.

I guess I could be labelled as weird too.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm a nerd and geek I guess >> I'm pretty smart at school, I wear glasses, etc.

*dies*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    I'm a nerd and geek I guess >> I'm pretty smart at school, I wear glasses, etc.

*dies*
    lol, I had almost the exact opposite impression of you up until now, sorry! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Flygon_Zero said:
    I consider myself a nerd, but I also have a lot of friends at school. So, what does that make me? A popular nerd? :D
    Lolz... same Rudy. Well I don't have many friends... but I did; and a lot of people are always trying to talk to me... Before I intraverted and became this English-"smart" [o.O], computer-obsessed, Pokemon-loving, book-loving long-talking NERD... XD

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    In our school we don't exactly have anyone popular so "popular" is out of my selection.
    Everyone hangs out with everyone but we do have our groups. i wouldn't class myself as a jock as i don't like sports very much nor would i class myself a geek or a nerd (same thing isn't it). Anyways i picked other as well i hang around with alot of people and so it would i'd be classed as an all rounded person ...that's friends with almost everyone and easy to find a subject to talk about.
    In our schools we have:

Shaz's & Kev's: boys/girls that's into rap and stuff like that so therefore dress like 'em
    Druggies: you can guess
    pretty girls: well girls that lack image and flirt with boys, usually put with the Shaz's and kev's
    sides: mainly asian boys that are kinda racists
    And then there's the groups that let anyone hang around with 'em.....the friendly group which i'd put myself in.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Jonathan! I have my own category to myself. I'm not popular, I'm not jock, I'm a mid-way geek, I'm not nice, cute or quiet, but I am a bit of a loner. I refuse to conform to musical taste, fashion or anything that would involve peer pressure. I am entirely my own person that expresses his individuality with no care of what others may think. My category - the Jonathans!!! (Or MCDs if you don't want to type that all out XD)

I suppose that woul make me other then XD

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    I'm...not really sure which category I would fit into most. xD; In my school everyone is an equal. But...I would be more popular then anything. ^^; Thats just because everyone in my school knows me, and stuff. xD; I'm also a weirdo hyper freak.

Okay, here is the freaky one...xD; I'm one of the shy, quiet people to. Heh...xD Kind of hard to believe. ^^;

--Karli

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    I'm an "other"

Not a popular person but some of my friends are kinda popular
    Not a jock. I play sports but not on our school teams.
    Not a geek. The geeks at our school are mostly boys and only about a few girls.
    Not a nerd. Basically the same thing as geek.

I'm just one of those in between people. Not popular but not a geek.

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    other I'm friends with some poupular averge and geek so I guess averge.but if peaple new I was into pokemon it would not be pretty.

Back