• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neros Trade Center - Events Shinys & EV'ed

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Carnavanha UT'ed l don't bother using anything i hatch anything here is Lv1

Sure will take a whil though as l dont have one to breed atm

Go google the Madusa Method l have pokemon fronm the GTS and a Japanese Ditto so my chances are higher so l get shinys within 10 eggs

Ok thanks please tell me when you have the croagunk :)

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    alright wats ur code

my code 2493 1618 2091

In my sig
    2148-7010-4544

What do you want for the Shiny Eevee?

Give me a a offer

If you have one trade it to me and l will breed it, other than that won't look for one untill tonight as have other eggs to hatch

Ok, l found one in my pokemon storage, will start on your Shiny Eggs now

Last edited:

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Male, want a female? take me an hour or so

hmmm? the masuda method is not that easy... they are legal?

however I´m interested in you shiny carvanha, shiny magikarp and shiny croagunk... can you look at my thread to pick 3 shinies for those 3?

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    What do you want for the Shiny Magikarp?

Make an offer

mmk nero ill be waiting for that Vm =]

Coming now!!!!

hmmm? the masuda method is not that easy... they are legal?

however I´m interested in you shiny carvanha, shiny magikarp and shiny croagunk... can you look at my thread to pick 3 shinies for those 3?

I know been at from from you telling me it, no they are not hacks at all, all legit and i have about 100 failed eggs in my box lol would you like them for free? it really was you who give me the help and information that started this :)

Ill give you a level 70 shiny palkia for ur shiny evve

No thank you 100% HACKED

and the fact you offer a Palkia for an Eevee even says its a hack because it would be a higher price, no thank you gtfo please

Last edited:

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    I know been at from from you telling me it, no they are not hacks at all, all legit and i have about 100 failed eggs in my box lol would you like them for free? it really was you who give me the help and information that started this :)

ha ha ha, no I was wondering because then you got pretty lucky huh? in only 100 eggs! wow... ok, can you chose something for those 3 please? in my thread... (all of them are legit)

Back