• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neros Trade Center - Events Shinys & EV'ed

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    umm for the shaymin, i'll get back to you on that.

and also check my thread please. i responded to your post. im done hatching your miltank

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    I would like your 1o aniv raikou. I can offer any of the three legendary birds lvl 100 excellent move sets, lovely place event mew, japanese event jirachi, and gamestop deoxys. and phione lvl 42

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    I would like your 1o aniv raikou. I can offer any of the three legendary birds lvl 100 excellent move sets, lovely place event mew, japanese event jirachi, and gamestop deoxys. and phione lvl 42

No thank you, the Phione that you traded me was a hack, so no thank you.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    No thank you, the Phione that you traded me was a hack, so no thank you.

Soory, i didnt know. I got it in a trade like u did. Ill trade you back tomorrow, cause i didnt do that on purpose.

I swear. I do not hack. So ill trade back tomorrow and give you the japanese phione.
    Im sure thats leigt, cause i got tht 1 on gts, and gts uncovers hacks

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Soory, i didnt know. I got it in a trade like u did. Ill trade you back tomorrow, cause i didnt do that on purpose.

I swear. I do not hack. So ill trade back tomorrow and give you the japanese phione.
    Im sure thats leigt, cause i got tht 1 on gts, and gts uncovers hacks

Don't worry about it. l set the Phione free.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    okay. thanks. And how do you find out if a pokemon's a hack?

My frined took my diamond one day and said there was this special grassy area, and found all the legendaries shiny there. Were those leigt, or did he use ar w/o me knowing?

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    okay. thanks. And how do you find out if a pokemon's a hack?

My frined took my diamond one day and said there was this special grassy area, and found all the legendaries shiny there. Were those leigt, or did he use ar w/o me knowing?

Obviously a hack, and for a start you don't catch Phione in a master ball at route 203, you have to breed a Manaphy to get a Phione,and you cant get all Legendary pokemon in the grass shiny,

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    So basically my "friend" lied to me and cheated me?

so iff my legendary pokemon say met at route____ it's a hack? they have to be caught at their special place?

if true, i'm kinda glad all my event pokemon are leigt. I guess ill release all those stupid cheats. I feel really bad about giving you a hack, so is there any special item or event you need? I'll try to get it to make it up to you.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    ill get rid of all those pokemon. so now I need a leigt manaphy and phione for starters. Any way u cud help me?

Plus, I feel really bad about giving you a hack, so is there any special item or event you need? I'll try to get it to make it up to you.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    ill get rid of all those pokemon. so now I need a leigt manaphy and phione for starters. Any way u cud help me?

Plus, I feel really bad about giving you a hack, so is there any special item or event you need? I'll try to get it to make it up to you.

l only want legit 10 ANIV's

i need Cefairy Bold shiny
    can u clone?

pls check my shop!

Offer on the Bold Clefairy? Your trade thread is full of EV'ed Pokémon.....

Last edited:
    Back