• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nervous AND excited.

Haruko171

Pokemon Collector
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Hello PC, I'm Haruko. I am a dedicated fan to all things Pokemon, but I have been feeling out of touch to others who love Pokemon just like me. I have been searching for online fan clubs and I hope it is okay to join here.

I have loved Pokemon since the dawn of Red Version and Blue Version, and my favorite Pokemon is Vulpix. It is my goal to be at the Pokemon Championships 2012 in Hawaii. I don't calculate my IVs/EVs, but I still hold my own in Pokemon battles. I love collecting anything Pokemon (especially in the games themselves) and I hope to find friends who love Pokemon just like me.

I am also interested in creating my own Pokemon game, but I do not know where to start... Oh well. Maybe I could learn as I go, huh? :)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Haruko.

I'd think if you going to make it as far as WORLDS you would need to calculate EV's and IV's since all the other people that would get their would more then likely invest in EV's. If you are looking to improve you battling skills then this would be the place to go Competitive Battling Center. If you like to collect pokemon you could expand your collection interacting with other Traders here Trade Corner.

That may be or you may be able to find info on creating a game here Game Development.

Best luck getting started on a potential game, and getting to WORLDS next year. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Haruko171

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Thank you :3 I felt like IVs and EVs made it less enjoyable, just the fact if I put so many in one stat, the rest are dramatically lowered. I don't quite understand it, but I guess I have come to the right place then.

iBlaze

Purple Haze
    Years
  • What's up? I'm new around here too, by the way Vulpix is my favorite first gen pokemon too! That thing is a monster in those games.

Haruko171

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I did think Ninetales deserved to be Psychic-type, but I love foxes and I felt Vulpix was amazing.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Welcome! There are many tutorials and beginner's areas here. You can learn how to get started with hacking easily. ^_^

Haruko171

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    What's the difference between hacking and making a game?

Back