• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nessie & Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Whoa, let?s settle down. You can debate religion on PMs or IM, but this is getting kind of heavy starting with a1337a and Dizzy?s last posts. So drop it for now, don?t fight back either of you. Take the mature decision and drop it now.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Jess said:
    Yes, Im a Christian, Not Catholic o_O Bid difference there.lol

Christians have been around logner than Catholics. Anyways I still don`t think all them Dinosaurs fit on that Ark.But Im sure the animals did.*Lookies in Bible*

*Scusi Kairi* But Jess, Catholics are way older then Christians, Christians are Protestants :). Catholics are Romans (me=Catholic) and Romans were around Longer then the Catholics.

I'm sorry Kairi, it wont happen again.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Sorry Abby,

Erm Dizzy Actually Adam and Eve were the first Christians.

----

BACK TO TEH TOPIC..XD

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Giant sharks are also believed to live at the very bottom of the ocean. There have been huge teeth washed up on Sea shores. But how would they get there??
    *sits in a corner and thinks*

Anyways, I think Nessie is real. There was a very convincing book I read. It was an eye witness book, and they had pictures in it taken by people who think they saw The Lockness Monster.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Alot of people claim to have seen Nessie.Of Course Nessie was once to beleived to have been a myth due to all the scams people were doing about Nessie.I doubt anyone except people in Biblical times and God have actually seen Nessie.

aaaaaa

The *original* Loch Ness MOnster photo, that first presented 'proof', was proved to be fake not too long ago :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    In this situation, I don't know what to believe. There are many controversies over whether or not the LochNess Monster is real and personally, I don't think so. Even with the Bibical proof, how can we be so sure that our religions are even real? Last night I watched the movie The Matrix. In the movie, our world was nothing but a virtual reality while the humans were really just eggs waiting to be consumed by machines. What if that's really what our Earth civilization is? The fact is, we know nothing really in this scenario. I just... I don't know...

aaaaaa

Some people are unable to comprehend that what we are now is all we have.
    Religion, while not able to be proved, makes it easier for them to cope.

Sure, we've proven otherwise a number of times, but to them, ignorance isn't just bliss; it's a way of life.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well if people were not such liers^ we would know weither or not their is a Loch Ness Nessie. o_O

^ = So many false reports and sightings of Nessie have been made.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Gee...why don't you just drain the water from a distance of 10 miles in every direction and see if anything big, long necked thing with huge teeth come running at you....or use some powerful sonar and see if anything big shows up on radar. More likely to happen than the draining thing. Besides, if Nessie is a dino from whatever the heck time ago, how would it surive after the asteroid or whatever evironmental thing killed all the other dinos?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well I dbout that Nessie would just pop up out the of the water to see everyone.lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It wouldn't have to pop out, we would be able to see it clearly with all the water gone. Unless it was small. Besdies, you'd think it would be dead by now with all the toxic waste being dumped in the water around the world

Jess

Banned
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    It wouldn't have to pop out, we would be able to see it clearly with all the water gone. Unless it was small. Besdies, you'd think it would be dead by now with all the toxic waste being dumped in the water around the world
    Well Scotland has clean waters, *Points to Piccies* seeeee! I have been there before and the waters is nice :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It does? Eh, whatever. I still agree with that very long post that a1337a made.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    It does? Eh, whatever. I still agree with that very long post that a1337a made.
    Remember just because a post breaks the 10,000 character post limit does not mean it is a post of truth.

aaaaaa

It actually almost hits the 20,000 character mark.
    I had to cut it down to get it to fit.

And just because its long doesn't mean its right.
    What makes it right is the fact that it make sense and has evidence to back it up.
    Evidence, as opposed to blind faith.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Holy crap, 20,000 characters? Anyways you do have a point too :) But I still donot agree.

Years
    I have a verse to quote. 'If my God is for me, who can be against me?'

Which means, if you're not to shallow or narrow to understand, that God will make things happen if he wants to.

What I believe is that a1337a is just spouting out alot of useless jargon, or copying and pasting anything she can find to try and disprove the ark.

'We are expected to believe that he built the Ark, using crude hand-tools, over a period of many years in a world filled with evil, scheming criminals.'
    Yes, what's wrong with believing with that? You should always be ready to accept new things.

If your mind can't comprehend this, it's perfectly normal. Most people can't. Because, God is so mighty and powerful that you can't imagine. I don't blame anyone who doesn't believe in God. Why should I? I just wish for everyone to not be so narrow-minded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back