• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netbattle Team - 4.0

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
  • Theres a few changes from lasttime I posted.

Zapdos
    Mint Berry
    Drill Peck
    HP Water
    Rest
    Thunder

Machamp
    Quick Claw
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake
    Fire Blast
    Rockslide

Exeggutor
    Leftovers
    Giga Drain
    Leech Seed
    Psychic
    Sleep Powder

Typhlosion
    Leftovers
    Earthquake/HP Water
    Flamethrower
    Roar
    Thunderpunch

Fareligatr
    Leftovers
    Earthquake
    HP Fire
    Ice Beam
    Surf

Meganium
    Leftovers
    Body Slam
    Earthquake
    Giga Drain
    Leech Seed

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Zapdos: Thunderbolt > Thunder, and HP is frowned upon usually, but whatever.

Champ: Sure.

Eggy: Explosion > Drain

Typhl: Earthquake, Minty rest over roar.

Fera: Ditch. Starmie makes a better sweeper.

Megan: Ditch. Get a heal beller, stick rest on Machamp. or get a pseudohazer.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Tomato said:
    No status changers at all. That=bad. ;)
    Wow that was a smart post... *points to Zapdos*... Young fools ;). Your making Netbattlers look bad ~.0 *pokes you with a sharp stick* t'is fun!

Mana Lugia said:
    Zapdos: Thunderbolt > Thunder, and HP is frowned upon usually, but whatever.
    Well I was thinking of putting Reflect on it, but half its HP is gone by then from Rocksliders. This way I could suprise them with a Water move, and Zapdos has good Sp.Atk which I thought was a good combo.

Champ: Sure.
    Ok.

Eggy: Explosion > Drain
    Im not sure, is this based off Atk like other non-Sp moves? Or does it deal damage by how much HP you have?

Typhl: Earthquake, Minty rest over roar.
    Ok *edits*

Fera: Ditch. Starmie makes a better sweeper.
    Starmie is porb the best Sp. Water attacker, but like all Psychics its Def is dreadful. I faced a person with Starmie, Earthqauke took off half its HP. The person had to keep Recovering until he lost lose all his HP slowly, also theres so many movesets to teach it. What would you give it? I seem to always pick the wrong one.

Megan: Ditch. Get a heal beller, stick rest on Machamp. or get a pseudohazer.
    The only Pokemon I know that learn that move is Miltank and Celebi, are you suggesting one of those?

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Blissey and Granbull learn Heal Bell as well.

I like Thunderbolt/Rest/Reflect/HP Water on my cheap bird of lightning.

Starmie is actually really good at Light Screen. Get one of those up and it'll help, plus it having Recover means durability to keep doing it.

Explosion is based on attack, but it halves the foe's defense as well, and grass attacks are awful.

I know that was all in random order but meh.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Zapdos's moveset isn't bad. (Though thunder is kinda pointless since its special is already high). HP water is just one of those things where people find it unfair because... well because it's unbreedable and stuff.

Starmie wise, its defense isn't actually bad. It's its lack of HP, but recover fixes that up, and if I had my way, I wouldn't leave it out against something like snorlax to begin with.

And Giga drain, as Kairi said, is awful.

Back