• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netbooks or laptops?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Netbooks are smaller and lighter BUT are much slower
    id say go for a laptop! nice big one!!

Laptops. Netbooks stink. Their battery life is low, they aren't as fast as laptops. Running flash or games or a flash game; the battery life is gone quickly and it is slow. The keyboard is hard to type on and the screen isn't great. The specs of them aren't that great and they stink. Laptops rock. I love Macbook Pros. They are fast and the screen is lovely. I mean who doesn't love an Intel Quad Core laptop?!

iPad haters and Netbook lovers will hate me for this but iPad>Netbook. Laptop>Netbook
    Laptop>iPad.

Ashe~

Butterflies
    Years
  • I prefer Laptops. There great for school stuff and if your like me and the desktop is in your parents room. :P

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • Laptop, because it's my main computer, and I do not have the need for a backup computer just yet. Should I ever need one, it would be a netbook. They are handy to carry around for school/work, and excellent for quick working on the go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    um, laptops. they're small enough already, and rather cheap, so why sacrifice everything good about the computer for an extra ounce of portability. get an iphone

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I prefer laptops under all circumstances.

Netbooks are just too ... weak by definition.

I guess I'm used to carrying a laptop around =3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Right now, a laptop because I need its power to run stuff like Word and MATLAB for school. I wouldn't mind having both if I could afford them; the laptop for school stuff and the netbook for general web surfing and such (my laptop is quite heavy:/ ).

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    So, which one do you like better? I like netbooks because they are lighter and they are what I use.
    Honestly, I like laptops more than netbooks. Why?
    Because the keyboard is much easy to use.
    I myself have a thick and large fingers so netbooks is not for me.

Back