• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NetherHeaven High the RPG

was it a good idea to make the comic NetherHeaven High into an RP

• Yes it was

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nope bad idea

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don?t really care were the idea came from

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    "Oh! Wait! There are some people!" Kagura said as she walked over to the group. "Hi!"she said to the girl closest to her.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I bowed once more to both ladies.. "Hello Quina. Nice to meet you. I am Shuchiro as you may already know." glancing towards Paige. "How are you doing today, Paige? Feeling chippier?" I asked. I closed both of my hands and put my hands close to my body. Once again, I slowly and softly chanted the spell I did before. Opening my hands, pink blossoms floated from my hands, danced around me and the ladies, and floated away towards the fields. "There. Feel better you two?" As I closed my hands again.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Sorry about the delay in posting. I've just been sooo preoccupied with Project PS and the Adopters' Club. :nervous:

Oh and Clow, Mizuno is most probably brooding in his dormitory. I should add an IC for him already.

IC:

"Oh, goodbye then." Quina called as Clow and Jet left the scene, slightly puzzeled by their last comment. Who's Adagio? she thought for herself And what's so strange about him? The angel was just about to ask Paige about this as another angel, this one male, came and bowed politely, clinging to a tome in his hand in an almost hauntingly familiar fashion as they were introduced.

Quina's polite smile split into a genuine one as she heard paige call her a 'friend'. Granted, she hadn't known the half-demon for very long but she had been far friendlier to her than anyone she had met in a long while, even friendlier than the other angels in her neighbourhood, regimented as they were. For the first time in countless years, Quina felt a slight urge to giggle as she pictured how her parents would react when they found out who her first new friend was.

"Nice to meet you too, Shuchiro." Quina replied to the Angel, performing a quick bow in return, half-demonic friends or no, formal manners still came instinctively to her. "Yes, it's very nice." she said, enjoying the sweet fragrance of the spell. She soon came to look a bit closer at Shuchiro's words however. "Better?" she enquired "Has something happened to you Paige?". There was clear worry expressed in Quina's voice as she turned to the half-demon. This was her friend and she certainly wasn't going to let anyone hurt her.

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    OOC:Um, why is everyone IGNORING me? Maybe I haven't said much, but I haven't really RP'd very much either.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "Oh I'm fine" Paige said almost startled by the question, "It is nothing really no one should worry about me" she said trying to cover up the way she left before. She smiled and stared at the flowers float past her, her silver eyes showed a softness that seemed a little sad but that softness was quickly switched back to happiness. " I mean when I ran off before it was because of........ ah, a short attention span" she said in the same cheerful voice as before her tail swished pleasently going along with the rythem of the wind.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    As I finished my spell, I noticed another student who looks new. He said hi to one of the ladies but it seemed to have been ignored. I stared towards him for a while and then turned back towards the ladies. "Oh yes. I'm sorry. I was addressing Paige but it's ok. " I said smiling to her as she was wondering about the "feeling better?" part of my dialogue. I took my spell book and flipped opened to the pages of wind magic.

"Wind type spells are what I am best at. I have a special auto type wind spell. It's called Wind Barrier. Though most don't realize this spell, it is unseeable and can shatter after it has taken much damage. Infautation spells and indirect damaging spells won't hurt me. Only direct contact with the barrier will wear it down." I stopped and wondered for a minute.

Why am I telling the girls this? Is it wise to be revealing my abilities to them? I pondered about it for a minute and decided it was ok.

OOC: Alrite. I'm the first for the sixth page. Awww yeah. :P

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC:
    Radioactive_Waste: How on earth are we supposed to know who your character is talking to when you don't describe them at all? Beyond that, I have yet to see a single RP post from you that is even within the one paragraph limit (Gawd, even my OOC is longer than your posts). I'd seriously suggest that you try some of the RPing tutorials around here, because as it is it's going to be really hard to understand what you're trying to say. -_-

Oh and Uzumaki, Kagura is female. ;)

IC:

"Well...alright then." Quina replied to Paige, picking up on her reluctance to share and not pushing further. It was obviously a personal matter and Quina had never been one to be nosy. At the point of Shuchiro's words in which he said that he had been adressing Paige, the stickler inside Quina wanted to point out that the male had, in fact, said 'You two' but decided against it. Instead, she listened carefully to Shuchiro's explanation of his powers.

"I'll keep that in mind when I try my hand at such things against you then." Quina commented. In her mind, the angel had already come up with a counter for the spell. She could phase right through his little barrier, taking any touch spells with her, a simple numbing charm would already place her at a considerable advantage. The real trick would be to get within range. "But I suppose I should make this fair." she continued, pushing aside any tentative battle plans for the moment "My speciality is ice magic, all schools of it." she allowed herself a hint of credit at this. Quina's old private teacher had always told her that her spellcasting was almost as beautiful and pure as the element it embodied. The teacher was prone to over-dramatizing things of course, but Quina drew comfort from those words regardless.

Noticing that another student seemed to have entered their vicinity, Quina gave the newcomer a nod of acknowledgement. "Greetings." she said in a level tone before turning her attention back to the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Mizuno had reached the relative solace of the room he shared with Paige and was once again standing in front of the mirror and inspecting the ominous scars on his back. The half-demon had taken to doing this out of old habit, although he always made sure that neither his room-mate nor anyone else was present first.

"Half-breed..." he repeated quietly, his eyes closed as he traced the right-hand scar with his left index finger. "...these scars...and that angel...why does she look so familiar?"

He allowed his eyes to open slightly, taking in their blatantly undemonic light blue colour. "It can't be..." Mizuno said for himself, "...both my parents...surely they would have-"

The sound of approaching footsteps in the outside corridor snapped Mizuno out of his musings, and the half-demon hurriedly pulled his shirt back on, assuming that Paige was returning. Strangely enough however, it sounded more as if there were two pairs of feet approaching, and Paige wasn't really the kind that usually came dragging friends to the room. In the end, Mizuno concluded, it didn't much matter. Whoever the people outside were, they were certainly headed his way and his own musings would have to wait.

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: he's great for a newb but I guess he could use some work
    Clow and Jet walked in the door. "Hey Mizuno your in good, we wanted to talk to you about two things, one about what that teacher said, about you being a half breed, well you probably shouldn't look in to it to much, he called he people in the class half breeds, so gets some proof before you go Psycho about it and even if it?s true, it doesn?t even sound that bad I know I wouldn?t care either way. " Jet said with a smile. "The other thing we wanted to talk about, was the fact that me and Jet are getting so friendly to each other, it feel right, but at the same times weird, we thought while we were here maybe we could take about that." Clow said looking at Mizuno.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I hate to be the prick, but I hardly consider posts of one to three lines great by any standard. But at any rate...

IC:

A flicker of annoyance crossed Mizuno's face as Clow and Jet barged into the room without even bothering to do as much as knock, his annoyance soon turned to brief amusement and then his usual neutral expression. He knew that Jet meant well, but when it came to matters of subtelty and finesse he just wasn't on the ball. "Here I am indeed." Mizuno replied, maintaining a very faint smile "And believe me, after suitable contemplataion I have come to the conclusion that 'going psycho' as you say wouldn't be beneficial for my studies so I will refrain from it, it simply seemed like a good idea at the time. As for how important being or not being a half-breed is for me..." he decided to move on to the next subject, not wanting to let this duo onto why Mr.Calavera's words had had such an impact on him "...the answer to that question determines wether or not my entire existence this far has been in a lie or not. You are bright enough, decide for yourself if I would consider such a factor important." there was a slight sarcastic edge to Mizuno's voice as he said this, but it soon returned to neutral again.

He took a brief pause to contemplate the question that Clow put forth "Let me see if I have understood you correctly." the half-demon said, looking at the both of them. Appearance-wise they seemed as different as night and day, as himself and Quina... Mizuno quickly erased this line of thought from his mind as he had a definite feeling that the answer would shock him. "You two are acting friendly with each other, correct? Yes, it seems that you are since you decided to come to me together and not individually." Mizuno began slowly pacing around the two, a habit he often took up when he was thinking "But you consider this...'weird'. Now I do believe this is professor Fairlight's territory." a flicker of amusement crossed his face once more as he pictured that scene "But by my tell, it's only natural. Despite your differences you two do have a lot in common, do you not? You both enjoy fighting, cause disturbances around the school grounds, and seem to have a rather peculiar picture of how one is supposed to act when entering another person's room." he was obviously referring to their rather sudden entrance "In short, this is a simple case of growing accustomed to something. When people spend as much time together as you two do and derive at least some kind of enjoyment from it, as you both do considering how much you enjoy fighting, then those two people become used to each others presence. This leads to both people subconsciously missing each other when they aren't together at their usual times. This in turn leads to both taking a more active hand in entering each others presence which, consequently, leads to the two getting to know each other. You two are rivals, but both of you are still thinking; he maybe a rival, but he's my rival, he may be nothing but a pain in my behind but he's my pain. This kind of possessive thinking then leads to mutual bonding, which leads to a friendship of sorts. It's quite simple really." Mizuno concluded, wagering that the two hadn't even kept on track for half of his explanation. They certainly couldn't claim that he hadn't tried to explain however.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: I was just saying, most Newbs would do one liners or do that Clow: blah blah Jet: blah blah. Some Newbs can't even handle normal post let alone RPs, sure he needs some work, but he's of to a better start then most.
    Jet was a bit confused but he understood and Clow was dazzled by his Intelligence. "Yes it seems to make sense, the fact that I'm an angel and he's a demon doesn?t really play a factor, in friend ship through it may play a factor on why were rivals in the first place... Well thank you for the help, I think we both have some thinking to do, oh and about what Mister Calavera said, it maybe important, To me it's not, if I was part demon then fine I wouldn't prefer it,but it wouldn't change me or my personality, or my powers so I guess in some ways it's important and in some ways it means nothing. Anyway don't take his words to heart, make sure you talk to your parents, or some you know in your family, oh and I'll make sure we both knock next time." Clow said then though " He has such an advanced manner of thought, I envy it yet pity it, I may not be as Intelligent, but I know how to loosen up at times.....hhhmmmm."

"Yah thanks Mizuno, that helped if you need anything call use or just one of use, we would be glad to help you with anything you need, try to take it easy man (OCC: man I'm sure Jet and Mizuno will never share the same views lol but Clow and Mizuno on the other hand, well we'll see.) Jet said walking out of the room and thought " Man that?s guy is uptight, that is a trait more angels have, though I might be a little to laid back, maybe I should take a note of Clow and Mizuno oh well I'll worry about that latter, I have things to sort out." they both walkout of the room and started to chat "So Clow what now." Jet said looking at Clow while walking. "Well nothing different I guess, we can devolve a friend ship, while being rivals sparing, and every thing we did before, we won't fight when we pass each their in a bad mood." Clow said still thinking about Mizuno. "Fine, but what should we do now, we still have some day left. Jet said. "Well I guess we should find some students to hangout with, I mean the only bond we've made is are own and maybe Mizuno." Clow said as they both walked threw canvas.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: True, Deadly_Waste does seem to have a good grasp of grammar, although the post lengths could do with a lot of improvement. I won't make any guesses about his/her gender until I see that little symbol in the gender field though. By the way, isn't it kind of nasty to speak of him/her in third person? Sorry Deadly_Waste. We just got caught in debate, that's all.

Oh, and I doubt that Jet and Mizuno will ever understand each other too. Mizuno is just waaaaay too brooding for that, and both are too content with their own ways of seeing things to make enough of a change. Although that might depend on what happens...possibly.

IC:

Mizuno studied both Clow's and Jet's expressions carefully as they made their responses. It seemed quite obvious that Jet had gotten a bit lost somewhere along the line, but Clow actually seemed to have followed his explanation properly. Regardless, they both seemed satisfied with the half-demon's conclusion.

"Perhaps..." Mizuno replied to Clow's parting words, even though he knew full well that asking his family about this was a pointless and vain enterprise. "And yes, I think I'll be looking forward to...hearing you both knock." he allowed himself a slight smile, his corner teeth sticking out a bit once more. "And perhaps..." he added "Perhaps I shall try 'taking it easy' as well." The day Mr.Calavera starts reciting Professor Fairlight's mantra... he added in his mind as he waited for the two to take a bit of distance before closing the door.

Am I too uptight? he thought for himself, shrugging. He had been acting rather edgy and stiff lately, rather angelically to be honest. Perhaps it would be a good idea to...let of some steam. the half-demon thought for himself, igniting a small flame in his right palm and then extinguishing it just as quickly. Yes, I think I'll go and do just that.

With that, Mizuno slipped out of the room and into the hallway, heading in the direction of a suitable place he had spotted in the wilderness. It had been far too long since he had gotten to unleash his power in full.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige smiled at the two of them as they talked about their powers, she looked thoughtful for a moment then nodded to herself with a grin. "I can control reflections and shadows, kind of like illusion magic except I can make it real" she smiled thinking of all the years she trained with her parents. She felt a small stab in the chest when she thought about them but quickly regained her composer. Her eyes seemed to have a look as though they were trying hard to forget something and remember it at the same time. Her dark purple hair blew out softly in the wing and her tail just kind of swayed.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Shadow magic." Quina said, a hint of admiration audible in her voice "And light magic as well. That's impressive Paige, I've heard that powers like that don't act quite like elemental magic. They say that shadow and light magic choose their owners, not the other way around as tends to be the case. You must be a special person to have control of both." she smiled at the half-demon, although the smile was quickly replaced by a look of worry as she saw the look in her eyes. "Paige..." Quina said quietly, placing her right hand lightly on the half-demons shoulder and locking eyes with her, "If there's anything I can do to help, anything at all, please tell me."

There was obviously something wrong with Paige, Quina could sense it. But why wouldn't she tell? Then again, came the cold voice of logic from the back of the angel's mind why would she? You've only met her a while ago, girl. Don't think that she trusts you yet.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    OOC: Sorry, I will try to make longer posts from now on! :D

A gentle breeze blew Kagura's hair outof her face, and the sweet aroma of flowers wafted through the air. Kagura's tail curled and uncurled in pleasure, finally she gathered up enough courage to try to join the conversation with the other students. " I can kind of sense others feelings" she said timidly." Not exactly the greatest powers ever..." she mumbled to herself.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Oh shoot!!!!! :P Sorry bout that Radioactive_Waste. I wasn't paying attention there.

IC: I turned my attention to the newcomer, who gave us a brief explanation of her powers, and I gave some thought about her powers. "To be able to sense the feelings of others.... That is a great ability. You can use that to your advantage." I explained to her. Finishing the sentence, I walked and sat down, facing away from the girls, by a pillar next to the group. I smiled and closed my eyes. I recalled which spells I was able to do and rememorized the incantations. "What should I do?" I asked to myself mentally. I created 7 fireballs and started making them spin with help from my wind spell. Quickly, I used my left hand, which is unoccupied, to created a small pillar of ice from the moisture in the air and positioned it on the ground. I let loose the fireballs and made them dance back and forth of the small pillar of ice. After about 45 seconds, I had a ice sculpture of a small dragon which took the place of the small ice pillar. I smiled at the sculpture and was reminded of a small dragon I met during my younger ages. "Ah. Durgie old buddy. I wonder where you are now?" I said.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige looked up at Quina and smiled they say that telling people about your problems is good for you she thought to herself trying to reason through problem. "Oh I am sorry if you are worried, but would you really want to know about me" she said the last part to herself looking down at her feet. She did not want to cause trouble I always cause trouble she thought to herself feeling guilty. Her tail was lowered so that it touched the blades of grass Paige was standing on, her silver eyes were clouded with doubt but could not be seen because of her looking down.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    occ: I sure missed a lot.

Felix went out of one building and heared the voices of everyone and of other people. So he went to were everyone was. "Hello guys" he said with a happy voice. From distance he heared alot of thing, of difersht things, so he didn't know what was exactly happening or who were the other people that were there. He could recognise Clow's, Jet's, and the others voices but not all of them so he asked "So, who are this other people that I don't know?"

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Kagura closed her eyes. She could feel the chaos and turmoil in one of the other students, "Paige, I think her name is" she thought to herself. She slowly studied her surroundings. Close to her a boy was doing something with some fireballs and an ice sculpture. She turned her face to the sky,"It kind of looks like its going to rain" she stated simply. Though Kagura looked peaceful, there was something at the back of her mind, a small nagging voice You shouldn't have left! it screeched. "Shut up!" Kagura shouted, though quickly realizing how loud she had yelled, she simply looked sheepish and sat down on the grass.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Quina cast a quick glance at Shuchiro, frowning slightly as the male performed his spell. Show off... she thought, dismissing the boy and returning her full attention to Paige. "Of course I would." the angel said firmly, "I might not have known you for very long but I still consider you my friend." she whispered a soft incantation under her breath, her voice sounding strangely similar to the distant howl of a northern wind. A nimbus of magical energy, translucent blue in colour, formed around her right hand, and the angel moved it to a spot on Paige's forehead where it could do its work. It was a charm for calming worried minds and soothing worn nerves, something which Quina herself had found useful far too many times in her life. "That should help a little." she said, "And I would love to hear more about you. Even though I know that this might not be the best time for personal things." she threw a glance at yet another student arriving at the scene. Why was everybody suddenly so intent on clustering around them? She was feeling quite inclined to agree with Kagura's statement; 'Shut up!' Although by the looks of it, the girl hadn't meant to say such.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige felt calmer and her eyes seemed to glow a darker shade of lavender, she looked up and smiled at Quina. After a couple more seconds of thought she started to speak " alright I will tell you, but not when everyone is around kay" she said this so only Quina could hear. She stared at Shuchiro and smiled at the ice and fire that seemed to dance around one another, she then blinked at what Kagura said and tilted her head to one side. The spell Quina used was working well she felt alot happier more content, her tail went back to swinging and her wings seemed to be a little higher she definently looked more relaxed and calm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back