• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NetherHeaven High the RPG

was it a good idea to make the comic NetherHeaven High into an RP

• Yes it was

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nope bad idea

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don?t really care were the idea came from

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Quina nodded in return, noting with contentment that her spell seemed to be working as it should. Paige was looking far calmer and more cheerfull than before, her tail having resumed its previous state of motion and her wings having taken up a slightly higher position. The angel turned to observe the others as well, although she didn't feel like commenting at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at a considerable distance from the ever growing crowd, Mizuno discreetly made his way towards the craggy mountains that lay by the edges of the school premises. This was barren and arid land, perfect for practicing fire-based magic, or, as in this case, simply unleashing it.

"Alright then..." Mizuno said for himself, allowing his eyes to travel across the various boulders strewn across the area in search of a suitable target "Who shall be the lucky one?" he finally decided on a fairly wide one, located at a suitable distance from him and focused. Once again, the dark flames sprang from his wrists and wreathed around his arms, but this time they didn't stop there. Instead, the half-demon urged them to continue their advance, the flames soon engulfing his entire body, making it appear as little more than a black silhouette etched against the dark purple of the flames. Mizuno closed his eyes, feeling the flames around him even though they did neither him nor his clothes any harm. The feeling of power that this granted was pleasing to the half-demon, but he knew that the best was yet to come. Mizuno focused once more, concentrating very hard to give Mr.Calavera's face to the rock he had chosen, honing the imaginary image to perfection before he finally unleashed his assault. The flames leapt forward with a loud roar, leaving the one caused by their creator just barely audible as they pierced into their target and effortlessly penetrated it, reducing the rock to an indeterminate molten mass. Mizuno's spell kept going however, almost as if it felt unsatiated by such a small target, and crashed hard into the face of the cliff in front of it, filling the air with intense waves of heat and the smell of melting rock. Slowly, the flames dissipated, leaving Mizuno, briefly extatic with power and panting with fatigue, in front of his handiwork; a sizeable molten gash in the cliff face that was still running down, a molten pool slowly forming at its foot. Well... Mizuno thought, grinning in a particularly demonic way There's halfbreed for you, sir. he spat at the remains of the rock he had incinerated and turned to leave.

Still feeling a tingling sensation on his skin as a result of the flames, the half-demon began walking back towards the official school grounds again.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    At the sound of a loud shout, I turned around to see who had yelled out. To my surprise, it was a another female student. She didn't mean to shout out based on her look. I stood up and created a fireball. "Durgie old pal, I hope we meet again soon." I said to myself and tossed the large fireball at the ice scupture melting it instantaniously. The sculpture drizzled down and became a puddle of water. I walked over towards Kagura. "I hope your ok. You can really create a lot of attention just shouting out of the blue. My name is Shuchiro, a wind user. What's your name?" I asked the girl who sat on the grass.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Kagura looked up at the startled faces of the students around her "I'm sorry, it wasn't directed at any of you, by the way, I'm Kagura. Nice to meet you" she said reffering to the boy who had just asked her, though a cheery exterior, inside she was in a lot of pain. She stood back up, put a hand to her forehead and groaned" I'm sorry but, I have to go". ow, this headache is killing me!.
    Kagura sighed, she got headaches quiet frequently, sometimes very violently, this was one of the less violent ones, perhaps it was the aura she could feel around that girl... Knowing others feelings came with a price. Slowly, Kagura started back to the building, it was getting quiet late. And she was ready for a good nights sleep.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige smiled at Quina she is a very kind person Paige thought this while her eyes wandered around the ground staring at different spots. Her aura was radiating off of her and in some places it seemed to glow a bright light while in others a dark shadow seemed to cover the ground. Paige stared at the girl who was leaving she seems a little unwell Paige noted to herself that thought passed her and she soon was thinking of other things. Her dark purple hair blew out alittle in the breeze, her eye were turning back to their usual transparent silver color.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    She stopped suddenly, Kagura felt like she was being ripped in two. She knelt down on the ground and clutched her head, Blood.. the emotions of one of the other students..their emotions were affecting her, but, who was it?, it seemed that a lot of them had something to hide. And suddenly, she realized that she did too! They say that talking to people makes you feel better, but I don't know anyone! she silenlty argued to herself. Finally, she decide that she really wasn't that tired anyway, she just had to clear her consceince! Slowly, she started back to the group.
    OOC:OK, I know, lame comeback, but I went back and reread the whole thread, and I decided that I didn't really want to go back into the building, because you're all out here! So, sorry, just...deal with it ;)

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( I do hope that I am not increadibley late in posting and stuff -_-;;))

Slowly a frail looking figure moved towards the entrance to the school, soft footfalls echoing the chiming of metal. A large black feather dropped from it's place on a pair of tattered black wings, landing silently on the pavement behind the figure. Emotionless red eyes did not bother to flinch at the feather's loss, even though it pained her deep inside that she had lost another. But, there was nothing that could be done. The young woman, or demon rather interlaced her fingers before herself, her free flowing dress of pure white fanning out about her small frame. Maybe things would be different here, maybe they won't hate me...

Her unseeing eyes fell on the two thick shackles about her wrists, the engraved runes in them gleaming up at her expectantly. Even though she could not see them, she could sense them in their rightful place. Her eyes held no pupils this day, and so she was forced to rely solely on her inner sight to see. On these days she was permitted to be accompanied by one from the household, a spirit from the ruins that her family guarded. Unfortunately her guide was running a bit behind schedule. But, this did not bother her in the least. If anything she was glad that she did not have to be lead around by some creature in front of people that she did not know. Not that it mattered. They would be afraid of her anyway.

The wind rushed to lift her long black and violet tresses into the air, the tiny silver bells that were tied to her forelocks tinkling almost proudly. Almost. The white garment that she wore seemed to blend almost perfectly to her pale skin, that is except for two black lines the marred her cheeks. They moved out from beneath her eyes towards her forelocks before plunging straight down to her jaw, stopping short by a centimeter. Although on her left cheek, the line was joined to a scar that disappeared beneath her hair. It had been made by a sword. A sword that belonged to the only person she had ever loved. The girl felt tears building within her, but she quickly clamped down on them, crying was, afterall, a pointless show of weakness that she could not afford.

The demoness rose a slightly clawed hand to open the doors, stepping inside without a show of any emotion as she began to commit each part of the area to memory. It was a habit one might say, something that allowed her to remember ways of escape if needed. Her energy flared out in little flashes, showing her mind images of the place she was in. The girl had no clue as to where she was supposed to go really, the unnatural air that constantly surrounded her causing the white bandages that bound her angelic wings to flutter slightly. Her cat like ears swiveled forward to catch sound, movement, anything that could be a clue to what was going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back