• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never-Ending cheat (in game).

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
    Years
    The never ending cheat thread. Rues are: Pease keep it all in-game stuff, no slapping every baby in Shinno. No …., please end your sentence (but I guess It's fine in some cases). Catching lvl. 100s iz aloud. Travel between regionsiz permitted. This doez not take place in any specific game.

Use cut to slash the SS Annes truck's tires and then use strength to move the truck.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    The Missingno. then deleted the last Pokemon sent to that box (other than itself), annnd...stole it's stats AND moveset. But not it's nickname (thus, the missingno. is still called 'Cherry'...cept I also add an 'Oak' at the end of it's name with another code) And then...

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    MissingNo. cancelled out the cheat and deleted all your pokemon,

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    ..well, i'm not sure what was ment to come next, but i'll tell ya--once you restarted your savefile, the starter choices Professor Oak gave you were NEVER QUITE THE SAME AGAIN......lol And then...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Super Hyper Mega Haxxor Magikarp. who has 1 of every stat.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Plz keep it in game. That wuz the whole point of this thread.
    Yay, someone finally made one that won't include farting batmans!

Then you walk through the left wall and find a wild yanma! Once you beat it, your magikarp should evolve into a...

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
    Years
    Ya, I got tired of all the other one's crap too. Anyway, ....Into Yanmega, then Yanma will evolve into Gyrados and you will be teleported bakk to the truck (the truck).

Back