• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Never Forget: Dream Ball Feebas; Raffle (Shiny Prizes)

Never Forget

• October 21st 2012

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • November 29th 2009

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Never Forget: Dream Ball Feebas; Raffle (Shiny Prizes)

Hello lovely people of PC. This be the first time I've made a thread over here at the Trade Corner, and I decided to make it a giveaway! Yay!

Never Forget Raffle
    This Raffle is to celebrate October 21st, as it's a really special day for me. You know what's the special occasion on that day? ...What no, my birthday's already back at June. :v

Then what's the special occasion?
    October 21st, exactly October 21st 2012, is the Never Forget day, a day to honor my first Milotic, Mystica, hence why this Dream Ball Feebas giveaway had one of the GTS message requested to be "Never Forget".

Oh, so it's the date you caught your first Milotic?
    Mystica was caught at November 29th 2008, so it is far from that. Sure it has something to do with her, but not in a happy way. It's the date she died two years ago.

Wait wha- she died?
    So she was transferred to my Pokemon Black and had stayed there for like, 1 1/2 years? And then the misfortune happened that caused my save file to be corrupted. I had a 1/2 year leave from Pokemon because of that, as well as a 1 year leave from Pokemon forums, with PC at 1 1/2 years of inactivity.

Information on the special occasion is done for now, time for the actual news:

I'll be hosting a raffle! In case you guys want to know, the prizes are really just some random Pokemon that I accidentally obtain while breeding. And since they're not really what I wanted, I decided to just give it all away.

Prizes:
    • Shiny HA Feebas M (Dream Ball) - 4IV
    • Shiny non-HA Carvanha F (Dream Ball) - 4IV
    • Shiny non-HA Absol F (Pokeball) - 4IV
    • Shiny HA Vulpix M (Pokeball) - 4IV
    • HA Feebas F (Dream Ball) - 6IV (I prefer to use my 5IV one for a better chance on getting the right IVs)
    • All will come with a berry of your choice, Enigma berry also available.

And... that's it. Sorry if it's not really something. I just figured that I shouldn't be depressed about October 21st all the time, especially since the ORAS demo codes will be released on that day this year (damn coincidences).

The only rule is that you have to fill up the sign up form and answer the question in the form. Don't worry, the answer is in italic and located somewhere in the information if you read through the whole thing.

Now for the sign up form:
    Code:
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]IGN:[/b]
    [b]3DS FC:[/b]
    [b]Availability:[/b]
    [b]When was Mystica caught?[/b]
    [i]A:[/i]

This will be open 'til October 31st 11:59 PM GMT+7, after which I will announce the winners.

Through the GTS: Dream Ball Feebas Giveaway
    I am currently working on a Dream Ball Feebas project, and when I get my desired Feebas I will start Masuda hunting for a shiny one. In other words, I'll end up with a ton of Dream Ball Feebas in my possession in the future.

So, to prevent my boxes from overloading too much, I've decided to make a giveaway as I breed for it. It's also in honor of my old partner Milotic's... eh, let's just say Oct 21st is an important date for my long time partner Milotic. *coughcorruptedsavefileakashesdeadcough*

It'll take place through the GTS, just because I have yet to clear out my friend list and I really don't want to bother overhauling the whole thing. All Feebas will be female and may or may not have their HA.

This doesn't require anything to enter. Simply deposit any Pokemon requesting a lv1-10 female Feebas into the GTS with the message being "Never Forget". Be sure to post here when you have deposited your Pokemon.

Last edited:

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Put up a Lv 32 Male Quagsire with Never Forget as my message. Thanks in advance!

Candy

Years
  • If you're still on I just put up a Gurdurr. Thank you in advance.

You posted right when I was about to leave for college. Sent. :>

Although I'm afraid that I sent you the wrong gender. Poke me if I did. :>

Candy

Years
  • And with this I have to leave. I'll be checking back in 8 hours, so be sure to post by then.

Also I haven't mentioned this but... since I have already found my target 5IV Feebas, I'm already starting on my Masuda hunt with my 6IV Japanese Ditto. Which means, all Feebas from now on are guaranteed to have 4-5 perfect IVs. Yay!

Please note: I don't take IV requests. However, I'll be sure to clean out the 5IVs first before giving away the 4IVs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back