• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never got around to this :P

Jarin

In ur DS, stealin ur pogymons!
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I've been a member here for a week or two and haven't made any posts, so I though it would would be a good idea to post an intro thread. I always forget about intro threads on new forums.

Anyways, I've been playing Pokemon games for the past 7 1/2 years, which started when my grandma got me a Pikachu Gameboy and Pokemon Gold for my birthday. From there it all spiraled into a Pokemon craze, as I still love the games to date.

That's pretty much all, so, Hello PC and I'm glad to be here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hello Jarin, we're glad to have you here.

It's alright if you neglected to make an introductory thread at first, my friend. Joining a new forum is usually pretty darn chaotic and I assume you were just caught-up in the buzz of posting around and learning everything, right? Heck, I don't believe I ever created an introductory thread for myself.
    (For shame, for shame, I know...)

Ah, so we have a fan who stems back from the second generation? I think you're going to fit in just fine around here, my good sir. The vast majority of us are rather dear to the first and second generations, we're always glad to have another old timer to reminisce with. XD

Well, I hope to see you around the boards. Cheers!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hello there Jarin! Many people don't post their intro until later, so don't worry! XD Well, read the rules, and simply have fun! ;)

XaRhS

Welcome to Poke Community,Jarin.Have fun and most importantly,observe the rules.;)

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Welcome to PC, hope you have many good times here and enjoy your stay!! I'll see ya around!!! :)

Jarin

In ur DS, stealin ur pogymons!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I just want to thank you all for your warm welcomes. It really makes a new member feel good to see so many kind, courteous people.

I'm very partial to the 1st and 2nd Gen, and any 4th Gen Pokemon that evolve from first Gen (Like Electebuzz, Magmar or Magneton's evolutions) are Pokemon I don't consider "real Pokemon". Seems like they just sort of didn't care anymore. :(

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I have been playing the games for 11 years now coming up to 12! Its always nice to have another member who was a fan from the olds days (though maybe not that old!) and I'm sure you will find many people who agree with your opinions and reasons and many who do not. All in all though no matter if they agree or not they will not try and get you to change your mind as we are friendly and respectful here!

Well anyway have fun, make friends and follow the rules. See you around!

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Welcome Jarin! ^_^ Yeah, I've been on a similar craze for quite some years myself. Now I'm in search of more Pokemon roms for my computer. Got silver, emerald, shiny gold X, crystal and leaf green. I tried pokemon Chaos Black, but wasn't too nuts about it. ^_^ But anyway, I'm here if you need a friend! *Smiles*

Back