• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Never Hit a Girl"

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    One should fight anyone i don't fight if i get hit a girl scratched my arm and it bleed i didn't do anything just dodge.

Girls are abusive too.

what i don't get is that they can get away with slapping you in the face.

Ayselipera

1. Don't draw first blood. Period.
    2. Only hit a girl if there's actual need, but it doesn't necessarily have to be life threatening.
    3. Getting slapped in the face, even if you don't deserve it, doesn't count. For some reason, women have a right to slap people in the face and get away with it. Meh.

I think these silly not hitting girl rules are kind of dumb. Not that girls should get hit it's just that it should apply the same way to females. Being a girl I have never slapped or hit another guy in a serious manner. Maybe a jokingly friendly punch in the hallway, but nothing more then that. So I don't always understand people who regress back to child like ways of dealing with problems.

I really hate the whole if a girl slaps a guy in the face he must of did something to deserve it, but if a guy slaps a girl in the face IT'S ABUSE. I guess the point I'm trying to get across is that I'm not some piece of glass that is going to shatter the minute a man punches or slaps me. In general yes males are stronger then females, but I wouldn't just curl up into a ball and scream and run around the house like movies and television always presents it.

Furthermore be it male or female if you are regularly hitting either gender in a physically meaning to hurt violent way then there is something wrong with you and you need to get help. It's just not excusable because you are a girl.

Anyways self defense is fine by me whether it involves males or females doing the defending. No one deserves to be slapped or punched and no one deserves to just take it because society thinks it's okay.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Because... girls are more fragile and innocent? Guys are big scary people.. well from what I've seen. :( Anyway, I dunno... I really think the guy should stand up for himself instead of letting her hit him. Or as she goes to hit him or whatever, grab her arm to stop her?

Years
    I think these silly not hitting girl rules are kind of dumb. Not that girls should get hit it's just that it should apply the same way to females. Being a girl I have never slapped or hit another guy in a serious manner. Maybe a jokingly friendly punch in the hallway, but nothing more then that. So I don't always understand people who regress back to child like ways of dealing with problems.

I really hate the whole if a girl slaps a guy in the face he must of did something to deserve it, but if a guy slaps a girl in the face IT'S ABUSE. I guess the point I'm trying to get across is that I'm not some piece of glass that is going to shatter the minute a man punches or slaps me. In general yes males are stronger then females, but I wouldn't just curl up into a ball and scream and run around the house like movies and television always presents it.

Furthermore be it male or female if you are regularly hitting either gender in a physically meaning to hurt violent way then there is something wrong with you and you need to get help. It's just not excusable because you are a girl.

Anyways self defense is fine by me whether it involves males or females doing the defending. No one deserves to be slapped or punched and no one deserves to just take it because society thinks it's okay.

This is exactly how I feel about this. I hate it how a girl can go around beating up a guy, and nobody thinks twice about it. A guy defends himself against a woman, and everyone sees it as abuse. T_T

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Regardless of who it is (male or female), I don't strike first, and will usually only hit back when left with other option to defend myself.

Naturally, this doesn't apply to siblings. I reserve the right to punch my brother with little or no provocation, lol

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    "The slap" is never excusable. My friends know not to hit me without reason. If I insult, they have to insult back. I don't take any form of physical violence, no matter how severe, well.
    Now, I won't hit ANYone for no reason. No one.
    Hit me, I hit back. Period.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Chivalry. The one form of sexism the feminists support.
    /Applause

I kind of follow Shanghai's ideas on the whole matter. And I don't hit back unless there's a real threat of injury, as opposed to some idiot scuffle between a couple of people. Blocking hits, however, is almost universally acceptable. Almost.

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Chivalry. The one form of sexism the feminists support.
    It's because I believe in chivalry that I believe that I have the right to smash equality.

Think about it for a while.

I... honeslty don't support equality as most people see it, because I see no reason to upset the nuclear family that has been forged by millenia of humans. I see no reason to pretend that we're exactly the same.

If we were, we wouldn't be male and female, would we?

@Massacre: Want. To. Give. Certain. Girl. A. Knuckle. Sandwich.

Too bad I'm a general pacifist, mostly. Otherwise...

Years
    Abuse by anyone is wrong, so if it was an issue of a girl physically abusing a guy, then the guy should be able to defend himself if need be. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. Overall, though, I support non-violence on both sides of the aisle above all.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I believe that if a girl is trying to harm me, just like any other male could, I have the right to defend myself against her.

I don't hit anyone unless in self defense (or just playing around.) I will hit anyone if I feel threatened.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I'm gonna go with, "Don't hit people unless you have to." Gender shouldn't come into it. So I'd disagree with this so-called right to slap people in the face.
    I agree, I agree very much.
    Even though I go with the "Never Hit a Girl" rule because I could never hit a girl unless she was trying to harm me then I would have to try and dodge or push her back.

Years
    If a girl slaps me ill probably get peed off. if she tries to slap me again i'd probably grab her arm and do that whole "GIRL:Your hurting me :'(" thing.
    Just to show that if you slap me again i can and probably will hurt you more.

Years
    Usually I'm a chivalrous person, as in I'm usually the guy that will hold a door open for a girl and all that sort of stuff. But if a girl thinks she has the right to slap me just because she's a girl then all that stuff goes out the window. The existence of this double standard is one of the most irritating things I've seen around. If a girl slaps a man across the face it's seen as acceptable and not assault - why? Of course if a girl tried to slap me I probably wouldn't hit her back, but I'd catch her arm before she could hit me and rather just block her because I'm generally a non-violent person.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Guys always think they're stronger than girls. They feel the need to threaten us to feel "power."

I can safely say, I'm stronger than the majority of boys that threaten to hit me. And I've been hit by a boy before and he left a mark, so I hit him back. Simple self defense.

Back