• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Wanted To Fight [PG-14 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
  • Well, Menasay is the first poster in the order, so I guess whenever she decides to post the opening post. :3

Last edited:

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
    Years
  • SUP!

Sorrys for being gone, had a school band trip to San Diago.

I should be here almost every day now though.

Hey, don't worry, you only missed me, myself and I.

Let me introduce the three.

1.) Me.
    Dan's Music for the People project is handled by Me.

2.) Myself
    The writing, reading, critisizing side is handled by Myself.

3.) I
    I can eat more donuts than an entire police station full of cops.

Dan's Music for the People:

Dan's English
    Dan's Thesarus
    The Dandictionary
    Dan's Gaming Tips
    The DanMan fanclub
    (*For additional info, PM me, myself, and/or I.)
    I like to read, books and comics alike. My favorite anime is that GenderBender, Pretty Face. Fuuuunyyy!
    I roleplay real well...
    I write books.
    I'm perverted.

That is about it.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Hey, don't worry, you only missed me, myself and I.

Let me introduce the three.

1.) Me.
    Dan's Music for the People project is handled by Me.

2.) Myself
    The writing, reading, critisizing side is handled by Myself.

3.) I
    I can eat more donuts than an entire police station full of cops.

Dan's Music for the People:

Dan's English
    Dan's Thesarus
    The Dandictionary
    Dan's Gaming Tips
    The DanMan fanclub
    (*For additional info, PM me, myself, and/or I.)
    I like to read, books and comics alike. My favorite anime is that GenderBender, Pretty Face. Fuuuunyyy!
    I roleplay real well...
    I write books.
    I'm perverted.

That is about it.

....No comment....

BUT HAI! :P

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Guys, stop spamming the thread! This is OOC stuff, and I will submit one soon. I'll also VM Mensay to get the RP started. Just be patient!

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • I am not spamming, I'm simply trying to keep this post alive, if you need me, I'll be doing other people's RPs while I wait for this one to begin, thank you for reading.

Menasay

Mature Roleplayer
    Years
  • Stop Spamming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[First of all: Her name is Menasay. There is an A there.
    Second of all: Shhhh.]

The women continued running threw-out the forest, getting slowly away from the horde as she neared another town.
    The egg continued to slowly crack open, however it was obvious that it did not want to be born. Fret followed along-side of Menasay slowly as Hina guarded her back-side. Hina kept the temperature around the small group nice and warm.

Last edited:

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
    Years
  • Tom stared at the television screen, unsure of what to think. That's odd... The normally scheduled League Battle that he had vanished in a flash of "snow" and white noise. In its place, Tom saw a girl a few years his senior clutching an odd, rainbow colored egg. Though Tom was by no means an expert on Pokemon breeding, he had seen a fair amount of eggs in his lifetime; this egg was similar in size to those that he had seen before, but was very different in color. Something about it gave Tom the impression that there was something special about this egg... though he didn't really have much reason to, besides it appearing mysteriously on the screen. A minute or so passed, and he continued to watch the screen intently. That does look a lot like Eterna Forest... Eterna Forest had been relatively simple to cross about a week ago, and Tom had made it through in a day. Then, the picture faded back into the "snow," and then formed back into the League Battle. Tom had little time for this, however. He was already on his feet, clipping his two PokeBalls to his belt, grabbing his bag, and PokeGear. He hurriedly turned off the TV and left his room, preparing to check out of the Eterna City Pokemon Center. Let's check this out...

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • Darrel leaves the takes a deep sigh, and calls back his Pokemon. He moves off the "Moss Rock" and heads towards Eterna City to heal his Pokemon. As he nears the exit, he sees a girl clutching an egg of rainbow colors, remembering what he had seen on the news broadcasting the other night when he was in Jubilife City. Curious, he aproaches the girl, hoping for answers. As he walks closer, he says to himself "Today is the day I try defying gravity, and you can't hold me back".

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Lilah quietly rode through Route 211, her bike slicing through the fresh grass with ease. Weavile clung to her shoulder, crouched low to reduce wind resistance. It was quiet, save the wind, which was blowing rather harshly through the afternoon sky.

Lilah came to a sudden halt, her bike's rubber wheels screeching against the dusty ground as she stared into the dark, gaping mouth of Mt. Coronet.

"Eterna City's right through here," she said quietly, tilting her head towards the opening. "I wonder what kind of Pokémon is inside the egg that girl was carrying? I haven't seen anything like it before. What do you think, Weavile?"

Weavile grumbled.

Lilah shook her head. "Don't be jealous. I'm just curious."

She stretched out her thins arms, raising them high over head with a grunt. "Mt. Coronet's rough terrain," she remarked. "You'd best hold on tight."

~-~-~

It was evening by the time Lilah and her companion reached Eterna City, the sunlight dimmed to a comforting glow, bathing the cobblestone walkways with a dull shine.

Lilah stared into the quiet city, Weavile slowly leaning forward to gaze over her shoulder.

"It is pretty, isn't it?" Lilah said, a small smile on her lips. "I haven't been to Eterna in ages. You were just a Sneasel last time I was here."

Weavile was quiet.

"Well," Lilah said, swinging her leg over the seat of her bike, "We can walk from here. The forest is just past Route 205. I'll leave my bike here until we get back."

~-~-~

Lilah strolled through the dark forest, Weavile's bright eyes flashing here and there, her sharp eyesight picking up the slightest of movements. Lilah was stepping carefully, doing her best to avoid twigs and rocks on the forest floor. "We should have come during the day," she said with a small sigh. "But now that we're here, we might as well-"

Suddenly, Weavile leaped from her shoulder, firing Dark Pulse in quick succession, landing on the ground and slashing the unknown enemy with Metal Claw before finally backing up and standing firm, her chest rising and falling heavily with each breath.

Lilah's head snapped up as a thick branch high above her head snapped, falling to the ground with a crash. Hundreds of Golbat exploded from the trees, Lilah shielding her head with her hands.

'Golbat?' she thought, her heart racing. 'Golbat don't normally nest here, do they?'

Then, as quick as they had come, the Golbat were gone, now just a black haze in the distance. Lilah looked up in astonishment, when she heard Weavile cry out in alarm.

There, Weavile was alight with the faint purple glow of Dark Pulse, firing it as fast as she could at the dark shape in the gloom, her fur glistening with a few beads of sweat.

Then, with one final Night Slash, the opponent fell to the ground, defeated. Lilah rushed to Weavile, who was panting heavily, but unharmed. And there, laying unconscious in the short grass, was a...

Skarmory?

Lilah stood quickly, her eyes now alert and searching the shadowy trees. "There's something wrong here," she said to her companion, her voice dark. "Skarmory don't live in areas like this. They live in mountainous places, like Mt. Coronet..."

Her voice trailed as Lilah and Weavile spotted another shape, this time distinctly human, this time clutching a multicolored egg, running through the trees.

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
    Years
  • Kevin revved his motorcycle, causing the seemingly increasing hoard of pokèmon to draw back at the loud roar cutting through the trees. Kevin smiled at the great rumble of horsepower, and kicked off into the forest. The pokèmon around him scurried left and right, not wanting to become roadkill. Kevin turned past the Old Chateu and eaisly slipped onto the pathway, recklessly avoiding trees. He zipped through the forest with ease, but looked back as he saw the shine of the egg. "Good GOD!" he thought, seeing the beautiful radiant shine of the egg, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet... (the colors of the rainbow in order ; ROYGBIV) and a silver sheen to it all.

Kevin spun his head away from the beautiful light... to find himself about to kill someone!
    "AAAARRRGH!!" he screamed, and turned left so hard his motorcycle hit the ground on its side, and Kevin was thrown off, cursing like a drunk sailor. He landed sprawled on his back in front of a girl, who had also seen the beautiful egg, with his pokè ball disloged from his belt.
    "Wailmer..." he mumbled, as the pokèball hit him square in the face and rolled down his bare chest to nestle in his abs. He cursed under his breath and looked up at the girl he was facing, sprawled out on the ground.

(Hey, that is Lilah, okay?)

Last edited:

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
    Years
  • Take it easy...

Man, I'm sorry...
    Totally forgot posting order.
    Don't think of me as a jerk... I really am a pretty nice guy! I messed up, we can leave it at that. You can post now, if it makes you feel any better, but I do admit, I was just a bit eager to start; I forgot this roleplay had a post ordering to it...
    To prevent MORE spam, just PM me for any complaints...
    Or, with Menasay's permission, I can re-arrange the posting order to suit it to the problem.

Humbled...
    "Daniel"

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • @assasin: Waiting a day doesn't mean you are going in an order of any sort. :/

@DanMan: Oh, lol it's fine (as far as I go, Menasay could feel completely different, and rightly so). I almost forgot about it too, but when I saw you guys posting away I started on mine, and then realized I don't go til a little later. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back