• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New 09 Movies

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    I'll probably see Transformers 2, HP6, Ice Age 3 (if the reviews are good, of course), and Final Destination 4.

I saw the original Twilight movie, and wasn't too impressed. At all.

So, yeah. (:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Woah and here i am thinking ice age 3 already came out. But it seems 2009's box office is a bloody orgy of goodness. I mean wolverine, saw 6, watchmen, harry potter 6, transformers 2, terminator 4 and more. Dear god if i dont use my monthly money on movies it will most likely be a sad year. The rumored later on list is the one that makes me jump. It seems harry potter set in stone movie series later then 4. Good job!
    Edit: Uh i just realised what the hell is the new terminators going to show and who will be the actor? I mean it will be hilarious if ahnold is the terminator. I AM AHNOLD SEE ME GOVERNATE! GAAAAH EAT MY HIGH TAXES FROM THE FUTURE!
    You know i am laughing at that thought already. The 4th carribean should be about the fountain of youth right?

looker94

Water Trainer
    Years
    Twilight was suprisingly good and inspired me to partially read the books.......Harry Potter was suposed to have been out like 4 months ago but something about a strike grr anyways any remakes/sequels to good movies(transformers/the fast and the furiouse/ice age) i plan to see inless they get horrible ratings :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    Def wanna see Harry Potter 6 and Transformers 2. Hopefully the national treasure 3 rumors are true cuz i love those movies. Also wanna see new moon since twilight wasn't too bad and i have read the books already. Also whats the deal with the new batman movie? No release until 2011?

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    I'm really excited to see Wolverine... <3 Hugh Grant playing him, and the character all together.
    Going to see Transformers 2 as well, just cause it's Transformers, no matter how bad the last one was...

Twilight: New Moon
    I hope the author and everyone involved in that and the first movie dies >< horrid series.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
    Probably end up seeing it sometime... Just cause.

Underworld:Rise of the Lycans
    No... The first Underworld was meh at best anyway.

Night at the Museum 2
    Maybe, first one wasn't bad..

Crank 2: High Voltage
    I hate that actor... We get it, you like to take off your suits...

Ice Age 3
    <_< No... Stop making more and more sequals on every single movie that does good...

Final Destination 4
    ._. no....

Saw VI
    The first one was the only good one...

Sherlock Holmes
    Haven't heard anything on this =o maybe it'll be something to see...

Terminator 4
    lol@Christian Bale flip out... Probably won't see it anyway.

Push
    Looks like a bad version of Jumper, which was abad movie anyway

Friday the 13th
    When will the bad remakes of good horror movies end?!

Watchman
    Maaaybe, never read the book or anything.

Fast and Furious 4
    God, NO!

Huhwha?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    The only one on that list that looks interesting, to me, is Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law and Robert Downie Junior > Acting.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm wanting to see Coraline, Watchmen, Harry Potter, Where the Wild Things Are, and other stuff I'm forgetting.

Back