• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New 3DS announced for Japan :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Two new 3DSs are announced for Japan and feature Pokemon Battle Trozei! But the thing that bugs me is that is that a shiny Mew on this white 3DS?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That doesn't bother me at all, really. xD" Overall, I think it's a great design. Anyway, since this isn't a topic relating particularly to X and Y, I think it would fit better in Pokémon Gaming Central. Therefore, I'm moving there; hope you don't mind!

Thread moved.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Isn't shiny Mew blue? It looks either its normal colour or even white. I don't understand what the problem is...?

But either way, it's cute! I wonder what the inside looks like. Probably just white.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I like the design of the new white Pokemon Trozei 3DS I like the sprites on it for Yveltal and Xerneas as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah, that Mew doesn't look shiny, like Eevee said. If it were, Trade Corner mods would be petitioning that thing in a heartbeat. Anyway, looks cute, but I'm content with my badass X&Y designs. 8)

Years
  • I adore simplicity and this 3DS is that at its finest. That and the chibis are just adorable - I'm planning to buy Trozei when it comes out and I wouldn't mind owning this baby if I didn't already have a 3DS. ..that and if it came out in the US, too. :(

Elder

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • It's a unique design and an interesting collection of Pokémon; though, I'd stick to my blue 3DS XL even if I had access to this Japan-specific design.

Back