• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New, About a new game

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Greetings to everyone, my name is Mike and out of love for Pokemon I want to make a fangame of my own .
    It currently is just an idea, I would like to know what you think about it and most importantly I need some help if you wouldn't mind .
    First of all, I would need a good mapping designer and a sprite creator, because I don't quite know how to work with all of that yet..
    I'm planning great things happening with this game of mine, but as I said, I would like to know some opinions and of course, some help from people who know properly how to do things .
    I would like to apologise in advance if I wrote in the wrong section, as I'm new to this kind of things .
    Have a nice day, and thank you for taking your time reading this.
    I'm waiting for your comments .

Years
  • Let me be the first to welcome you to the community (HA! Take that Sheep!) and let you know that you are indeed in the right place! If you're ever looking for assistance in ROM hacking, take a look in our extensive ROM hacking sections of the community! I'm sure that whatever you come up with if you decide to create one will be helped along by other community members whom I'm sure will happily aid you on your quest! I'm not much for artistry in way of the pen, but I'm sure you can find those types here on the forums!

Don't forget to drop by and say hello if you ever feel the need to!

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Welcome! We definitely have a great brain trust here for making fan games and rom hacks! I know little about them, but I certainly hope you find everything you need! ^^

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Welcome! Your in the right forum for welcomes, as for Rom Hacking, the sub forums for it may be able to help you out. Good luck, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Highly apreciated, I need any kind of support and motivation i need .

Thank you, I'm really hyped for this, I only need some help

Thank you ! ^^ Much needed

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Thank you ! ^^ Much needed

No problem :)

Just a quick note, you can edit your triple posts here into one post. Double posts are against rules. If you edit them, you can avoid infractions :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    How I do that? I wanted to reply to 3 people and it ended up being 3 separate replies

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    How I do that? I wanted to reply to 3 people and it ended up being 3 separate replies

in the bottom right corner of a post there are two buttons.
    New, About a new game

You can see them next to quote here. (You can click the image to enlarge it)

Clicking quote automatically sets you to reply to a user's content.

Next to it is multi quote. Anytime you want to respond to multiple users, you can use this to quote several messages at once. Then you can type what you'd like and post as one single message.

Next to that is quick reply. Which is just like quoting, but you have a smaller toolset to type with.

Hope that helped, and enjoy the PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hi engima69!!, welcome to pokecommunity, I hope you enjoy this place. Since you are interested in fan game you may also try Game Development forums.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    in the bottom right corner of a post there are two buttons.
    View attachment 80495

You can see them next to quote here. (You can click the image to enlarge it)

Clicking quote automatically sets you to reply to a user's content.

Next to it is multi quote. Anytime you want to respond to multiple users, you can use this to quote several messages at once. Then you can type what you'd like and post as one single message.

Next to that is quick reply. Which is just like quoting, but you have a smaller toolset to type with.

Hope that helped, and enjoy the PokeCommunity!
    Thank you ! And apologises for the trouble

Back