• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New account, new wellcome xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeKro

http://zekrowah.deviantart.com
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2013
    Hello,
    I was made this other account, because I cannot change my username xDD Please delete/ban my last account, zaska.

Well, I'm ZeKro, I came from Whack a Hack, and in deviantArt I'm ZeKroWah. I will post my tiles and sprites here, and I hope you like it ^^

Too, Rafael-animal and me, we will post the Pokémon DS kit, a Kit to make NDS games of pokémon :3

Greetings!

Years
  • Hello to you to there new old member :P

I have deviantArt too! :D (Zodiax3 ...not asking for views or anything...) Can't wait to see the sprites and all :) Wah is good, I go on there mainly for the hacks... just disappointing when the good ones are only in Spanish :/

Years
  • Hi there! Unfortunately there's no need to post another intro thread even if you switched accounts. You already made one today on your other account, so feel free to just edit in your new account name in your old thread. :3

Anyways, with that said, I'll close this thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back