• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and improved egg farm.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    you said (and i quote) "Ok I'll give you guys Phiones bring some junk pokemon and tell me when you ready."

gure-okami

I feel as though I'm nagging for posting twice, but can I trade my jirachi for cyndaquil, totodile, chikorita, charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur? or am I requesting too much?

name: Kaya
    fc: 4682 4939 1988

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Dont even ask about the nickname of the pokemon im gonna trade you......its my lil bro's

wtfzors

gure-okami

I'm not sure if you're on, but I'm ready to trade when you are...

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    Ok finally got all the eggs sorry took so long started watching TV and well I got distracted.
    Anyway we can do this 2 ways 1 I can give you five eggs and then get the other one and give it to you or I could hatch one so I can give to you all at once witch one do you want to do?

Back