• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New AND Returning, from the fiery depths of Hell

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Hello magnificent community of the Poké. I am a returning face, but am also sort of new... In a way. Whether anyone figures out who I am/was or not, I'm back to PC as I knew I would always be. So hello and hello again, people I may or may not know who may or may not know me. I look forward to gallivanting about this forum again.

And if Satan is too informal for you, you can always call me Satanael.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello there! I'm afraid we haven't met before. However, it's great to! You can call me Robin! And it's nice to have you back; how have you been? I hope things have been well for you, and I hope that you're having a great day so far~

I'd love to get to know you a bit more sometime too, like your interests and such, if you're not too shy to explain! Do you like video games in general? I'm a classic nintendo fan, but love the tales and ace attorney series myself! How about pokemon, do you have a favourite pokemon? If I had to choose, mine would be milotic. :3

Anywho, take care, and don't hesitate on contact any of the staff members including myself if you are in need of any assistance! See you again soon~!

Years
  • I have not met you before either, but it's still great to see you here back with our community nonetheless! Hopefully everything is going very well for you today.

Like Robin said, I'd love to hear more about yourself as well because learning what your interests are can help us recommend what sections you should look around. I don't have many questions sadly since they were somehow already covered, but do tell us as much as you'd want us to know!

Anyhow, I hope you can get reacquainted with everyone and I'll see you around!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'm an avid gamer and most of my free time goes to that (well, now I'm putting a big chunk into this forum) and my interests are pretty wide-spread. I just recently got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on 3DS and I'm way into it, I also play Borderlands, Halo, just started Assassin's Creed, play Minecraft, Terraria, Starbound, Skyrim, Fallout, Pokemon, and more.

My favorite starter is Cyndaquil! Typhlosion is my fire, Miltoic is my water, Lilligant my grass, Gardevoir my Psychic, Lucario my fighter, Aegislash my Ghost, Garchomp my Dragon, Umbreon my favorite Eevee, and if I could encapsulate myself as a Pokemon, I'd be Absol (now in Mega!)

Years
  • Mega Absol is absolutely gorgeous. Pun intended I guess?? :D Welcome back, Satanael!

How is Starbound? My boyfriend has been following that game for a very long time but told me it was actually pretty disappointing when it came out and hasn't gotten much better.. looks nice, though. As a big Terraria fan I figured I'd enjoy it but wasn't sure if I should buy after what he told me. Might end up caving anyway just because new games haha.

Anyways, enjoy your time and see you. <3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • How is Starbound? My boyfriend has been following that game for a very long time but told me it was actually pretty disappointing when it came out and hasn't gotten much better.. looks nice, though. As a big Terraria fan I figured I'd enjoy it but wasn't sure if I should buy after what he told me. Might end up caving anyway just because new games haha.

Well if you go in knowing it's an unfinished game, and can get past that fact, it's fucking wonderful. Beautiful soundtrack all over (Terraria music I'm not a fan of), the game has a faster pace starting off than Terraria (I love Terraria and play Hardcore mode but the beginning is SO SLOW), and it's generally a more peaceful tone of game, comparable to Minecraft and it's calming ambience. The visuals are beautiful, character customization is pleasant, and building materials, blocks, etc. are pleasing to the eyes. I will say that I prefer Terraria's combat system and game feel and accessories in combat and strategic fighting and bosses.

Back