• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Anim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    New Anim?

There's this new anim? on Cartoon Network called "Case Closed". Maybe it's only new to the states, because the animation doesn't look new, but maybe that's purposely [that seems to be the anim? style]. It seems pretty cool, and it just premiered this month. Check it out on Mondays-Thursdays at 12: 30 a.m. EST. For more info go to tvtome.com, and type in Case Closed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya this isent the anime board...it's origenally called Detective Conan but the name had to be changed for legal reason's it's been on for allmost 8 years the manga has somewhere around 39 volumes so far...

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
    I had been awaiting the arrival of Case Closed(It's called "Detective Conan" in Japan, but apparently the name was changed due to copyright troubles.) but i missed the first episode, so I'm just gonna catch it the second time the play it through.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This does go in Other Anime, but there's already a thread there for Detective Conan, so I'll close this one along with moving it. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back