• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Around Here ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2013
    Hey, all, I'm a new member at PC. I'm a member of another forum, but that one is really negative, so it's nice to see that some of you are pretty positive people.

I've been playing Pokemon since my brother got Gold one year for his birthday. He'd occasionally let me play it. I didn't actually have my own game until I got FireRed around 2005-ish.

I haven't played any games in quite awhile, actually. This past year has been pretty awful for me, so I haven't been able to. A few weeks ago, I started working on my White Larvesta solo run, and that's all I've played so far. I bought Black 2 last December, but I've only played up to Floccesy Ranch.

I have a collection of about 300 on Black. Once I collect some more, I'm planning to breed six and then trade the eggs into Black 2 and restart the game with a team I wouldn't be able to otherwise. It should be fun!

Finally, without a doubt, the most heartbreaking moment of my time playing Pokemon (that involves Pokemon, I should say) was last year when I lost my Pokewalker, then a few days later, my copy of SoulSilver. I'm still not sure how it happened. But that was my favorite game, so I was kinda upset D:

Anyway, I'm glad to be a member. Looking forward to more interactions with you all.

Years
  • I'm sorry about your bad experience over at that other forum. But things will definitely be different here; PC's a great place and we're all pretty chill around the community. Welcome!

Haha, I never had siblings until I was 14 or so (biiig age difference) so I never really had a family member to fight over Pokemon with. Because of that I grew up pretty spoiled as far as Pokemon goes, hehe. XD; Gold was an amazing game - it's great that you got to play it. You losing SoulSilver is really unfortunate though.. seems like you had a streak of bad luck these last few years. :( Can understand how upsetting that must have been, I had my Sapphire game stolen by my best friend's brother when I was young and it's still kind of frustrating to think about. Hope you can get another copy sometime since as much as it sucks to lose your progress, having the game again would still be awesome. If you liked those games a lot, you should discuss them over at the Fourth Generation board~

But hey, breeding a team and moving 'em over to B2 sounds like a wonderful idea! I've never done that even though I've been playing Pokemon for so long. Have any idea of what your team will be yet? Ya should get on that soon since B2 and W2 were some of the best Pokemon games we've ever gotten in my opinion. The storyline is much better than the original Black and White. :D Perhaps you'd take interest in the Trade Corner board too, being a trader?

Glad to see you're looking forward to being here! Keep on being positive and you'll have an even better time posting around the forum. ;P Won't be long before you make friends as well! In fact, if you'd like, you can always drop off a message on my profile and we can get to know each other. Always great to have a friend around the forum to help you along!

See you around, great meeting you!

Back