• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Beginings

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Kuro lookewd at Deven and laughed quietly.Her eevee pawed at her pocket wanting more and kuro handed it to her.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    charmander begin running again.

"an all you can eat buffet right"devon says and runs after charmander

charmander stops running grabs a cookie and continues running

"what a gluton" devon says

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Care for one more?))
    Name: Sam
    Appearance: A tall girl (5'5") with firey red hair tied into a neat braid. She usually wears a tight pink tank-top and jeans with black leather boots that go over her pants and end at her knees.
    Personality: She has a firey personality to match her firey red hair. She burns with passion for anything she sets her heart to, and never gives up. She longs to become a Beauty Contest champion, and enjoys battling.
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Cinder, Female)
    Other: Has a crush on Alex (is that fine, Outlaw?) since she moved there from Lavaridge. She has a firey passion for fire Pokemon. She always wanted to have her own one, and ever since she saw a Typhlosion during a battle that was hosted on a TV special, she knew she wanted to have one. Her mother moved back to her hometown (her mother's Flannery) and she moved to Pallet town shortly after her father returned from his long trip (studying anceint ruins of the Unknown) and has been living there since she was ten.
    ((I'll do some RPing...))
    Sam wrang her wet hair out onto the dirt. Great. Her father had peeved her to take a shower before leaving, and it left her with wet hair and a large wet circle on the back of her tank. She looks at the Pokeball on her waist, the one she recieved recently from Professor Oak. It was a female Cyndaquil, which she nicknamed Cinder. How uncreative could she get? Sighing, she lets go of her hair and puts the braid back on her back. She touches the Pokeball, and releases Cinder. The Cyndaquil looked up, and gave a slight smile at her. She wanted to pick it up and hug her, but she knew that with her wet hair, it would hurt the poor thing.
    Suddenly, she noticed a familiar person, and two others. It was Alex and two trainers she HAD seen before, but did not know them. She aproached them.
    "Hey Alex," she says, smiling, then turned to the others. "It seems like we are all introducing ourselves. I'm Sam, who are you?"
    She could relate to Alex's popularity, but she wasn't as magnetic to reporters, fans, ect. as he was. Flannery isn't as big as Ash was, and wasn't in the same area her daughter was.
    The Cyndaquil squeaks.
    "Hm? Oh, yeah. This is Cinder, my new Pokemon."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "hes a growing pokemon"she said Seh she pulled a handfull of razzberries from her pocket feding one to her eevee kuro gor down on her need holding the rest out to the hungry charmander.

obelisk-kun

Years
    "charmander, why couldn't you be a normal pokemon you're always hungry and spew fire out of you're mouth when you're happy" devon says.

devon grabs some binoculars and a map

"we're going pokemon hunting"he says confidently

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "good luck"she said as she stood back up and pulled out a pokeball with an E painted in gothic black letter on the frount and her albino eevee disapered into the pokeball wit a flash of red light.She strung the pokeball on to one of the meny shew strings she had tied around her neak.

obelisk-kun

Years
    devon looks at the map"the pidgy are over here is probley a pokey gold mine we set sail in five minutes"

char char"charmander says

devon replys"because i forgot to eat"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    She let her eevee out and fallowed it further up the tree.It jumped from branch to branch and the clibmed slowly after it. When they reached the top they looked around. A flock of pigy flew over head and a cupple landed in the trees around them, a few getting in fights with the sperow that where already there.

obelisk-kun

Years
    devon begin walking into the forset with charmander.

devon puts the binochulars to his eyes "theres a pidgey up there one I plan alpha use scrate one the pidgey"devon says.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    She watched the boy from her spot and tried not to laugh.But, she couldent help it fell of the branch. She grabed on to each branch on her way down and hooked her legs on the last ond and hung uside down over the boy holding her hand over her mouth so he couldent hear her. her eevee danced around on her nees making it hard not to laugh.

obelisk-kun

Years
    he turned aroun "what's so funny"he mutters"oh crap I gave away my position"he adds.

"at least I battle with starategy"he thinks

devon continues walking into the forest

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "you try to hard"she said falling out of the tree fallowed by eevee."just be col and the pokemon will come to you."watch and learn"she said and reached her arm up and grabed a low branch and pulled her self up into the tree fallowed by eevee. She slowly clibed the tree"witch one do you want i should get first pigy or sperow?"she asked the boy.

obelisk-kun

Years
    "I catch pokemon on my own he says watch this he spotted a pidgey he returns charmand throws his charmander's pokeball ontop of pidgey and yells"injure one of his wings"when charmander comes out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "show off"she mummbled as she did a back flip to the branch below her and in mid flip her eevee jumped off her feet and did a tackle attack knocking heads with a near by sperow hiting it out of the tree. Her eevee falowed it and they got into an agrument.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    kuro just hung upside down arguing in her head if she would rather catch the sparow or let it argue a little longer with eevee.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "spar sparow"the sprow cried and started to peck on eevees head and kuro fiped out of the trtee"Tackle attack now"she said and eeve tackled the sparow in its chest sending it to the ground gasping for breath and kuro tossed a poke ball at it. It blinked and eventualy stoped and she picked it up and gave her eevee a berry and picked up her bag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back