• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Beginings

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    it took a minute but pidgey was captured "that was easy three attack and it was all mine"devon said happily he added"see what a good strategy can do for you".

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "ahhhh but you see one good...but funly places and fallowed threw....move if enough"she said and she did a cart weel"maby i shouldent of had that last suger cube?"she said to her self.

Outcast

Oh noes! I lost my Avatar!
    Years
    OOC: O_O too many posts...

IC: Lanzer sighed as he saw the two trainers run off to try to catch some pokemon right away. As soon as they got their pokemon, they wanted to catch more, did they even think about what they were doing before they ran off blindly? maybe I should keep an eye on them so they don't get themselves into more trouble than they can handle...

Lanzer followed the two, and watched a charmander take down a pidgey, and an eevee do the same to a spearow. It looked like they were both trying to show off, and the girl kept doin random cartwheels and climbing trees for reasons he could not understand.

Seeing that they had finnished catching the pokemon, Lanzer walked over to introduce himself. "It llooks like you were pretty eager to get started as soon as you got your pokemon, did you even bother picking up anything at the shop before you ran off to get another pokemon?"

"...But, you probably don't want to get lectured by me, so why don't I just introduce myself, My name is Lanzer, what's yours'? (and I was talking to you both, not just one of you by the way)

OOC: please try to make your posts a little longer if possible please, because you're writing in one line what most people would write in at least 2 or 3 -_- and please try to work on your spelling and punctuation too, it's hard to understand you sometimes...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Axel decided to go to Prof. Oak's lab.There, Axel would get his first pokemon.Axel walked out of his house in Pallet Town, and gone to Prof. Oak's lab.He arived late, but still had enough time to get a starter pokemon.

Axel chose a Sneasal, a rare dark/ice type pokemon found in the Ice Cave, in Johto.Axel gone to the local pokemart, and bought 5 pokeballs, 3 potions, and 1 revive.With enough items and a pokemon, Axel set off on his journey.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Fine," Sam exclaims in a huff as she looks at the trainer, "I introduce myself, and he runs off, the nerve!" she crosses her arms across her chest. She looks at Cinder, who's face seem to read, 'Boys. The nerve of them.'
    "I agree with you Cinder," Sam said, scooping her up and cradling her in her arms. She looks at Alex. "So, I see you got yourself a Pichu. Its quite cute," she says, looking at it.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Axel was traveling in Route 1, home of pokemon like pidgey and ratatat.While traveling, Axel's Sneasal was in many battles.It was a good idea that Axel bought several healing items for his pokemon.

When near the end of Route 1, Axel encountered a Pikachu, this electric pokemon is rare in Route 1, however, they are encountered often in Pallet Town.

Axel threw a pokeball, which contained a Sneasal. "Sneasal, use scratch," Axel said.His pokemon dashed at the Pikachu, and attacked it using it's sharp claws.The Pikachu was severly damaged by the attack, and it attacked with a thundershock.

"Sneasal dodge it and use scratch again," Axel told his Sneasal.The Sneasal jumped to the right, and avoided Pikachu's thundershock attack.The Sneasal then again used scratch.The Pikachu defended against the attack, so it didn't take as mush damage as it normally would.

The Pikachu used agility, so it was running faster, and before Axel had enough time to tell the Sneasal what to do, the Pikachu tackled Sneasal, then used a thundershock.This combo did intense damage to Sneasal, since it had low defence.

Axel ordered his Sneasal to use scratch, and the Pikachu didn't dodge it.The Pikachu looked weak enough to catch, so Axel threw a pokeball.The Pikachu couldn't escape the pokeball.The pokeball shook 3 times, and Pikachu was caught.Axel returned Sneasal to it's pokeball, and picked up the pokeball containing a Pikachu.Axel then exited Route 1, and headed on to Viridian City.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back