• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New but with big ambitions: to make a Pokemon Stadium 3 gamesave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've literally just joined this community about 10 mins ago from this post.

I've been working on a gamesave for quite some time now with the goal of making it the best competitive batting game save. Comprising of all the pokemon LVL50 (with exceptions) fully evolved, including legitimate OT/id legendaries, and with the best move sets/ev/iv e.c.t.

I was hoping i could also get some help too with this in the form of feedback. so people who would be interested in telling me additional pokemon and their move sets i should add, or ones i should completely redo because they aren't up to standard. Anything, from a competitive standpoint.

I've already posted on the emulator forums about my game save. But don't worry if you don't want to look, this post is just a summary.

Sorry i'm not allowed to post links yet.
    So take a look at my video on youtube, search: xpkmnninja

I look forward to people who are interested in getting involved.

Years
  • Hii, and welcome to PC! This thread seems to be more about your gamesave (which I see you've already posted about in the proper section) than an introduction thread. D: It wouldn't be the right place to talk about and get feedback for this here in the new users section, so I'll have to close the thread, really sorry! Feel free to explore Emulation though or perhaps add some information to your signature.

I'm also open to answer any more questions you have, so you can always send me a private message. :3

/closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back