• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New C-Gear skin announcement & discussion thread

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    - will you use either of them?
    World championship? heck yeah! Audino? meh,probably not

- do you like the selection of C-Gear skins so far?
    they are alright

- any certain Pokemon you'd like to see put in the limelight?
    If Victini, the Starters, or Emolga feature on any, then i'm good to go

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [double posted & merged this information - the first two are from a week ago]

Zoroark skin @ US-only. From now 'til January 11th.

Deerling skin @ worldwide apparently? Or Japan initially. It involves a password for everyone else, soo. It also seems that there will probably be multiple Deerling skins. Oh yeah, from now 'til October 3rd, or at least it'll be up for everyone else in a few hours from the looks of it.

I still want the Audino tbh, so unfair.

As @ the 8th, a new Venusaur skin has also been announced, as well as the fact that there will be new skins in October & November. :3 Seems like they're really throwing out the skins one after another now. :x

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    [double posted & merged this information - the first two are from a week ago]

Zoroark skin @ US-only. From now 'til January 11th.

Deerling skin @ worldwide apparently? Or Japan initially. It involves a password for everyone else, soo. It also seems that there will probably be multiple Deerling skins. Oh yeah, from now 'til October 3rd, or at least it'll be up for everyone else in a few hours from the looks of it.

I still want the Audino tbh, so unfair.

As @ the 8th, a new Venusaur skin has also been announced, as well as the fact that there will be new skins in October & November. :3 Seems like they're really throwing out the skins one after another now. :x
    I'm actually using the deerling skin right now and I really like it, and it would be awesome to get the others as well. And I would love to get that Venusaur.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2011
    - will you use either of them?
    already using the deerling one, so yes

- do you like the selection of C-Gear skins so far?
    not really. so far of the one's released in the us, i only like the deerling one. but honestly, all the skins are just place holders until the Charizard skin is released (which of course had to be exclusive to europe, so unfair :()

of all the skins so far released (japanese only or not) the only ones i actually want are Charizard and Reshiram, i could care less about the rest.

- any certain Pokemon you'd like to see put in the limelight?
    JOLTEON! (or any of the eeveelutions), basic Kanto starters (Charmander pretty please?), Johto starters, NINETALES, Houndoom, Mew, Joltik, Tepig, Sawk, Swoobat, Emolga

i honestly don't understand the exclusive skins (unless it's Japan). it seems pointless really

Ashe1024

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I'm currently using the Mincinno one because I think it's an adorable pokemon and the stars are a huge *squee* for me. I do like the Pikachu world Championship one though and the Zoroark one is pretty awesome.
    I'm pretty happy with the selection thus far, though I think they could improve it for sure. I also think there should be more male appropriate ones instead of just the cute girly types.
    I'd really love o see a Lapras skin, and a Lugia one would be awesome. One with the original trio (Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander) would rock my socks too. :)

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • Will you use either of them?
    I'm using the championship skin which is looking good.
    Do you like the selection of C-Gear so far?
    There okay.
    Any certain Pokemon you'd like to see put in the limelight?
    I would like to see Kyreum or victini for legendary or the starters.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just posting to say that the previously mentioned Zoroark skin is released in Europe from September 22nd - March 29 :)

Totally matches being mid-way through the actual Zoroark being given away, lol.

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    When I see something about Cgear skins, I just ignore it. 1. My Cgear is always off, and 2. Its just a skin!!!!! Its things like Pokemon events that get we excited!!

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I just got the Zoroark one. Probably going to be using it, looks awesome. Then again Venusaur is nice too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    From today until February 16th Europeans can now download the Charizard C-Gear skin just so everyone remembers since I doubt many would remember to download both so idek.

...and Blastoise will be soon!

(You can also get Spring Deerling skin now).

Back