• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Car Smell!

E.

Years
    Hey Everyone!

I'm new here so this feels like my 1st day of school. I have been playing pokemon since I can remember.

Now I'm trying to get back in the mix of Pokemon and competitive battling. Also make some friends while I'm here.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, E. Your name is very easy to remember, which is awesome.

If it's friends you're looking for, you've come to the right place. We have a very friendly community here. Enjoy your stay. :]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Your username is very... short! Does it mean something or... just a random letter? XD I hope good things happened on your first day of school, because good things will happen here. :D; And if bad things happened at school, umm, PC will make it even better! XD;

I'm sure you'll make looots of friends. Have fun around here~

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    E. Why does that sound so mysterious? /watches Scoobydoo. PC isn't anything like school, gladly. ;p I mean, I would come to PC if it gave me homework, ahah. But, I digress.. soo.. welcome to PC! Have a blast.

E.

Years
    THanks for the warm welcomes guys!

Yep E* is pretty short and simple. Its just my 1st initial ;P

And I am NOT a fan of homework :(

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    As we are all. Homework bother my PC life. :(
    And, as the guide gent in Johto said, we are all rookies in one part of our life. So don't worry!~

Anyways, welcome to PC! have fun while you're here!~

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    You're not going to enjoy anything because I will troll you 'til your computer goes boom.

Another new person on PC. Glad to see that the community is still growing. :]
    Welcome and I hope to see you around Wi-Fi corner. :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I would be glad to test your skills against mine in a battle.
    Check out the Battle Stadium for your battling needs.

Have fun and abide by the rules.

Back