• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Character kotone Better than Kris ?

Whos better ?

• Total voters

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    OMG SHE DOES. THAT IS SO CREEPY.

It's a good thing I like Mario. lolz, she'd be complete with a mustache. I've seen a Masato (Max from the Hoenn Arc in the anime) Mario spin-off by someone, and now I hope they do a Kotone based one. xDD I would totally play that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2020
    OMG SHE DOES. THAT IS SO CREEPY.

It's a good thing I like Mario. lolz, she'd be complete with a mustache. I've seen a Masato (Max from the Hoenn Arc in the anime) Mario spin-off by someone, and now I hope they do a Kotone based one. xDD I would totally play that.

she the third marion sibling her name is kotone mario lolololol

New  Character kotone Better than Kris ?

Years
    Kris <3

She doesn't like the outfit either. :B
    New  Character kotone Better than Kris ?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Why didn't you put an option "They are the same". Even though they have different names.

Hibiki and Gold are the same, so is Kris and Kotone.

The anime pretty much proves Kotone is a character by herself and not Kris with a complete new look. Kris has appeared in the anime before, however she was called Marina, but more or less she was the same female protagonist from Crystal. Now, Kotone is to make an appearance for promotional purposes and shows to be someone different, concluding that Kotone is her own individual and not Kris remade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2020
    The anime pretty much proves Kotone is a character by herself and not Kris with a complete new look. Kris has appeared in the anime before, however she was called Marina, but more or less she was the same female protagonist from Crystal. Now, Kotone is to make an appearance for promotional purposes and shows to be someone different, concluding that Kotone is her own individual and not Kris remade.

yea i remember that that was on Pokemon chronicles she was hot a cooler that kotome

Back