• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New characters for B2/W2

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well it's rumored that we will have all new gym leaders, if so than the whole cast might shift...we can expect a whole lot of new characters, I simply hope they are as or more interesting than the first batch.
    I'll like to see some of the old character from the other games reappear, like for the champion tournament they could have one of the two player characters from each generation appear and challenge our trainer (also acknowledging our achievements in the previous 14-15 games plus remakes).

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    If anyone goes for a younger character, it's Brycen lool. Since he's so forgettable, nobody would care if he's replaced.

I'm personally not going to forget that jerk-face, for making me risk my life for a dumb gym badge.

Back