• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new class machinas

teh_great_saiyaman_is_now_a_trainer

hero with the best costume!
Years
  • okay this deck topped at ycs toronto exept it had 3 pot of dualities intead of books and 3 solemn warnings instead of 1 dvine wrath 1 malevolent catastrophe and 1 trap dust shoot but i won my locals today here it goes

monsters 16

2 ylw gadget
    2 red gadget
    2 grn gadget
    3 m gearframe
    2 m peacekeeper
    2 m foretress
    1 spirit reaper
    1 bw gale
    1 card trooper

spells 12

3 book of moon
    3 smashing ground
    2 mst
    1 pot of averice
    1 limiter
    1 dark hole
    1 monster reborn

traps 12

3 d prison
    1 mirror force
    1 torrential
    1 solemn judgement
    2 bottomless
    1 divine wrath
    1 trap dustshoot
    1 malevolent catastraphe
    1 royal oppression

side deck

1 effect veiler
    2 ryko (he likes ryko over jujitsu i use jujitsu anyway)
    2 cydra
    2 banisher
    2 breaker
    2 trap stun
    2 crevice
    2 zombie world ( for tributing decks, plants, to counter cimeratech and systemdown)

leave comments if you want i cant believe it had answers for almost anything

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Needs Machina Force and one more copy of Fortress for security. Needs bigger monsters. Drop Catastrophe, Divine Wrath, Royal Oppression, and Mirror Force.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • You don't realize how good Solemn Warning and Pot of Duality are. They basically make the deck OP without the Machina Forces. This deck might win a locals or something but it's not really a well-built deck.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • No, you got it wrong... I'm not saying that you shouldn't run them, I'm saying this deck is horrible because you lack triple Solemn Warning and triple Pot of Duality to back your paper-thin (almost nonexistent!) Fortress spam engine up. That's all.

Bottom line: This deck isn't going to work and is really not very good outside of a locals.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • It might be harsh but Cirrus is right, I was at YCS Toronto and this deck NEEDS 3 POD and 3 Solemn Warning. Solemn Warning gets you over deck the can swarm field quickly like Sabers, Infernities, QuickDraw and it covers up for the lost Solemn Judgements. POD pretty much speeds up the deck and a MUST if your running this kinda build. If you don't have POD or Solemn Warning then I suggest go back to the original Machina Gadget build.

Against a well build deck tier 1, your deck won't stand much of a chance.

Back