• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Colosseum/Stadium/Battle Revolution game?

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    with the new generation games coming do you guys think we'll see a new Stadium like game for wii? what would you guys like to see? I would like to see a return to Pokemon stadium with minigames, and the ability to play pokemon black or white on the TV with Dodou & Dodrio Speeds ^.^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would LOVE another Stadium or Colosseum game. They're my favorite spin offs and I would love to see another implement of Cipher and Shadow Pokemon. I hope the plot is more dark like Colosseum instead of lighthearted and...whatever XD was. But I'm not here to discuss that game! Anyway, if not a Colosseum follow through, then I'd love to see another Stadium with Doduo/drio Towers, mini games, gym leader castles (that'd be one big castle with five generations!) and of course, the stadium. Plus with online play, that'd make it better. But I do not want to see a PBR ever again. I don't like it. It doesn't compare to Stadium or Colosseum.

A few things I'm wary of though.

- Move animation. In the Stadium games, it looked like it actually hurt, such as Rollout actually flattening the opponent, and it looked good and even gave a slightly comedic effect. With gen III and on, the moves looked progressively weaker (technically, this goes for 3D and handheld games).

- Rental Pokemon. I don't mind the rentals from Stadium, but a little more customization would be cool. Not right off the bat, though. Maybe after meeting a certain criteria in gym leader castle or the stadium, you can be allowed to customize the moves and natures of rental Pokemon. Similar to making your teams on Shoddy, maybe? I don't know. Either way, I'm always good with rentals. This isn't too much of a problem like the one I mentioned before.

Years
    Having another game that was like the Stadium or Colosseum spin offs would be awesome. These games were also my favorite spin offs because they were a lot of fun. Colosseum and XD also had a great storyline. But if there were to be another one of these games for the new generation, I would want Rental Pokemon to come back. (like in Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2) That'd be awesome.

Years
    I'd love another game similar to Colosseum or XD, but I'd like the option to play as a girl. In Colosseum, they seemed to reference the fact that you play as a guy (and a handsome one) quite a bit, and I am most certainly not a handsome guy, or a guy at all, for that matter. xD I didn't mind this so much when I played Silver, because they didn't seem to reference it as often as they did in Colosseum.

...Maybe that's just me, though. I loved everything else about the game. Even if this option wasn't given, another game like Colosseum or XD would be amazing; those had to be my favourite Pokemon games ever. :D I wasn't too fond of stadium after a while-- I like games with a good plotline.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I loved the first two Pokemon Stadium games and STILL PLAY THEM. I'd love to see more games like them. I hated Colosseum. I've tried to play it numerous times but it's just SO BORING. Bring back my mini games!

Teh Newbeh

Yellow Gold™
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I loved Pokemon Stadium for the sole fact of the mini games. I battled every now and then but mini games were the priority. If they made a new stadium I would pre order it for sure. Also, a colloseum sequel would be cool, but like the original and not XD.

Back