• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Commi, New Beginning

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Hiya Pokemon-Master ITM.

The Names Tackslabor but you guys can call me Tack or Nic dosnt matter to me ;3.

I came here to find people who are also interessted in pokemon just like i am (since around these parts pokemon is a basic kids game with no depth).

i hope to find lots of new friends and get to have battles and trade with alot of peeps around here^^.

Seeya Guys, GAOOOOOO!!!!

Years
  • Hello there Nic and welcome to PC!

I remember coming here as well because I wanted to meet people who actually play Pokemon, especially given that I was often bullied for still liking Pokemon in my 20's. You'll meet loads of people here, most of which are in their teens to mid-20's and they still love Pokemon. If you came for trading and battling I'm sure you'll love the Trade Corner as well as Battle Center which are very fun and popular sections here. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can chat and battle with fellow members at PC, I'm usually found there under the username Daikenki so feel free to pop by anytime!

Anyways, I'm sure that will be enough to keep you around. I love meeting new members and I do hope you'll become an active member here. Don't forget to read the rules because we have them for a reason, or you can ask those staff members in blue, orange and red if you need help. Cirno is the resident moderator of this section, so don't feel scared to ask her anytime. She won't bite you I promise. If you ever need a new friend, I'm always open for visitor messages. Have a fun time here dude and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Geez thanks alot x3 thanks for all the Info

and im sure this Cirno person wont bite, im not questioning that...but does she by chance have a houndoom that might bite me x3?

plus im still in the process of breeding and training my main pokemon team X__X so it might take a while for it to have it debut here x3

DarkScrambled

Scrambled Eggs
    Years
  • Hello Nic, to start off I would like to personally say welcome to Pokecommunity. I am glad you have chosen Pokecommunity from the fact you truly love pokemon, so you came to the right place. Knowing that you are interested pokemon, battles, and trades there are many topics involving each of these categories on the forum, for you to enjoy with other people if you wish. I hope you do meet lots of new people, and find new friends to help you along the way with your Pokecommunity journey. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to private message, or ask any other user besides myself for assistance.

Back