• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [RECRUITMENT THREAD]

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    my team is, azelf, registeel, mismagius (shiny), suicune, latias, and newly hatched rioulu.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • Name -Ember

Friend Code -4339-1781-7884

Are you an experienced player? -Kinda =)

Favourite Pokemon - Garchomp,Alakazam,Tyranitar

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Name - haley

Friend Code - 0430-5515-5643

Are you an experienced player? - i like to think so =3

Favourite Pokemon - latias, and latios (looking for latios)

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
  • Welcome to our new members!

Combee and I are discussing matters for the clan. We will post an update for you all to see stating more about what will be happening to the clan.

Thanks to all for joining us so far!

-- Dark Jay, Co-Owner.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Team Summit is faster than the speed of sound, surrender now or prepare to be pound!

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
  • Team Summit is faster than the speed of sound, surrender now or prepare to be pound!

Well sorry but CBD is faster than the speed of light. =]

I've just hacthed a Cherubi, and am now raising it. All I need now is a Munchlax! =]

-- Dark Jay, Co-Owner.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I Just found my saphire version!! i started it over so i am updating my team hopefully this week

AJ_wishmaker

Shiny trader
    Years
  • Could you make me one please, can it have any of these Pokémon on it
    Gliscor, Togekiss, Grovyle, Zapdos

Thanks in advance
    oh if you like you can have a Squirtle with mirror coat and aqua ring for free if you do it, or any other egg move Pokémon I have

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in and say high. Ugh, long time no talk. Sorry, I've been swamped with school work. Anyway, I think I'm going to have a shiny Lopunny in my team...I haven't caught one yet but I know how to chain really well. Also, would Cubone be considered cute? I don't think it's evolved form, Marowak, is but I think Cubone is pretty cute.

By the way, would anyone like a Shiny Cubone? I caught a couple the other day. Not for free obviously, but if you have something you think I might be interested in, PM me.

Anyone have a spare Lapras that I could trade/borrow

Yeah, I have a few. You can have one for free if you'd like. PM me later so we can set up a time etc.

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Heyy,, i'm back. :]
    How are all you guys?
    We're currently organising a tournament so get ready. ;P

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Name - Bug_Master

Friend Code - 4725 7996 6294

Are you an experienced player? - Yes, Ive been playing since the very beginning.

Favourite Pokemon - Umbreon, Froslass, Ledian, Wormaddam, and many many more.

Also, This looks like the most easy going and fun group on the site so far, so I dig it. People shouldnt be taking things way too seriously all the time.

ROCK ON!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Also, would Cubone be considered cute? I don't think it's evolved form, Marowak, is but I think Cubone is pretty cute..

Cubone is VERY cute. I wouldn't object to you using one.

I may not be able to participate in this tournament, Combee. I'm swamped at work and haven't had much time to train my pokemon, but I'll probably be ready for the next one. ;3

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Name - Bug_Master

Friend Code - 4725 7996 6294

Are you an experienced player? - Yes, Ive been playing since the very beginning.

Favourite Pokemon - Umbreon, Froslass, Ledian, Wormaddam, and many many more.

Also, This looks like the most easy going and fun group on the site so far, so I dig it. People shouldnt be taking things way too seriously all the time.

ROCK ON!

Thank you! And welcome. :] Yeah we're pretty laid-back. ;P

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome! So what are the plans for this fun filled clan?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Hey Bug_Master. As you may have noticed, Combee and Dark_Jay are the higher staff here, so be respectful to 'em! lol. Other than that, have fun! And in answer to your question, I think Combee is organizing a tournament! Sounds exciting, though I won't be participating in it :( I still have to raise my cute Pokemon :)

Back