• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New deck

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    I would really like help on one perticular deck

I would want it to be a dragon poisiny rock deck

Provide me with a pokemon that you think wil be good

I can get any cards

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Dragon, poison, and rock are not types that appear in the trading card game. Pokemon that would normally be considered those types in the video game get an equivalent type in the TCG (dragon=colourless, poison=psychic, rock=fighting), so you could have a colourless, psychic, fighting deck, and that's the closest it would be.
    As for which ones to pick, you could just go with the cards of those types that are most played right now, though I personally don't feel that all three types go very well together:
    Garchomp C (colourless)
    Donphan Prime (fighting)
    Crobat Prime (psychic)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Dragon, poison, and rock are not types that appear in the trading card game. Pokemon that would normally be considered those types in the video game get an equivalent type in the TCG (dragon=colourless, poison=psychic, rock=fighting), so you could have a colourless, psychic, fighting deck, and that's the closest it would be.
    As for which ones to pick, you could just go with the cards of those types that are most played right now, though I personally don't feel that all three types go very well together:
    Garchomp C (colourless)
    Donphan Prime (fighting)
    Crobat Prime (psychic)

Yes ok Ill get them in a min

Anyone else 57 more cards to go

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Oh, well you're supposed to play cards that support the pokemon that you've chosen. So if you're going to play donphan prime, you'll need something like 2 of those and 2 phanpy. Then you'll need some zubat and golbat to evolve into crobat, and some trainers, supporters, and stadiums as well. Some good ones are bebe's search, pokemon collector, broken time-space, palmer's contribution, etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    There are some articles online about deck-building, you should use google and look around for some. They have lists of which cards are most popular and how cards work together and stuff. Pokegym has a few.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    There are some articles online about deck-building, you should use google and look around for some. They have lists of which cards are most popular and how cards work together and stuff. Pokegym has a few.

Thankx am gonna try that tommora

cheers for you help everone

Back