• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New DLC Pokémon: Which Ones Are You Training/Raising?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • Assuming that you purchased The Teal Mask DLC, what newly added Pokémon did you start training? Personally, I added Ninetales, Victreebel, Ludicolo, Poliwrath, and several others to other teams I've built. One team is a Sun team and the other is a Rain team. I have been wanting to use these Pokémon for a long time and I am excited that I finally got the chance to do it. What about you?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am done much yet since I've been replaying X. But I've began training a Hisuian Growlith and I am really wanting to find a shiny Poliwag. Especially with the anime ending and for some reason Poliwag having such a large presence in the anime.

I've also continue my search for a Shiny Hoothoot that I've been trying to find since Kalos on and off, but have yet to find one. Most of the pokemon that came back in Teal Mask, I have used in recent years, so trying to find pokemon I have really used.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't played the DLC yet, but I'll be using Fezandipiti whenever I find it. I'll probably swap Grafaiai out for it.
    Other than that I don't intend to train any mons from the DLC for my current playthrough.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Trained up Arbok, Leavanny, Volbeat, Yanmega, and Sandslash for future solo 7-star Tera Raids (although not necessarily the upcoming one). Expects nothing great from them. Wants to score a win with these underdogs, though. Seems reasonably possible. (Forced some iffy things, like a physical Yanmega. Learns Screech, Swords Dance, and Leech Life versus just Bug Buzz.)

Bred a 6 perfect IV Yanma, also. Has good luck with them, apparently.

May raise Weezing, Gliscor, Victreebel, Magcargo, and more later. Currently playing a different game at the moment. Should start some of these in Sword/Shield, but eh.

Years
  • I started the DLC intending to make a new team from scratch. I ended up with Ninetails, Clefable, Politoad, Dusknoir, Kommo-o, and Vikavolt. All most are pokemon i actually like but are a pain to get in a normal playthrough or are so later in a game that i already have a settled team by the time i find one.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So far it's only been Ogerpon because I felt like it. Without a battle facility I have little reason to raise much if anything right now. I've been wanting to use a Poliwrath for a while now, but I want to save that for a fresh playthrough of a game as main team member and not as something I can only get post-game.

Back