• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Dragon appears :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    Hola Señores y Señoras, my name is Halitosis the Dragon, and I have been playing the Pokemon games since R/B was released, which is 16+ years now. I am also a somewhat experienced rom hacker in all areas, but haven't any knowledge about coding or asm related.

I hope to make many friends here! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome! PC is great for Rom hacking and other areas involving Pokemon so if you wanted to show PC what you can do your more then welcome, or if you wanted to learn more you can easily do so. Whatever it is you'll be doing here with Pokemon you can do easily and with friendly people to hang around with. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    Cool,welcome, im begginer hacker,yet i did menaged to make 5gen starters and icons in my ruby hack.
    Anyway welcome.

Hey, we all start somewhere. And I see you are trying to grasp English, just keep at it and it will be easy. I'm trying to learn Spanish, but only know very little :/

Hi there and welcome! PC is great for Rom hacking and other areas involving Pokemon so if you wanted to show PC what you can do your more then welcome, or if you wanted to learn more you can easily do so. Whatever it is you'll be doing here with Pokemon you can do easily and with friendly people to hang around with. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Well, I know nothing about Pokemon Hacking, except text editing. I'm more of an all-round rom hacker (I do have knowledge of the GBA format, So I might see what I can do with Zelda: The Minish Cap)
    Thanks a lot guys for the welcomes, much appreciated. :D

Last edited:
    Back