• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eevee Evolutions, 9 more types, which do u want?

If there were new eevee evolutions, which is ur fav?

• Ghost

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Flying

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Poison

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Fighting

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Ok, so there are nine types that eevee hasnt evolved into, unless you include more normal, i dont. I want ghost personally, or steel. Dragon, of course.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    A ghost and dragon type would rock. xD
    But I'm pretty sure they have to make it where one is weaker than the other.

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
    Bug, Poison, Ghost, Steel, or Dragon. No flying for me. =( i already predicted that Ice/Grass would come out, when the Dia/Pearl Pokemon were still being released. I, like so many others were right. XD Along with the names.

Anyways, a great name for Steel would be Metalieon. Metallic + Eon. Dragon - Drakeon. Drake - Eon. Bug - Inseteon. Insect - eon. XD Ghost Whispeon? Whisper+ Eon, or Wisp? Poison Infecteon. Infect/infection + eon?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I wouldn't like to see any more Eevee evolutions to be honest. -.- Leafeon and Glaceon were already a disappointment with their extremely dull and unoriginal designs and didn't really bring anything new to the game as there are Pokémon that exceed Leafeon and Glaceon at what they do best by far. Come on, if they decided to make new Eevee forms they should have at least been creative. <.<

However, if they really had to make more Eevee forms, then I'd like to see a Bug, Steel or Poison evolution of it.

Lillie-chan

all the difference you'll make
    Years
    Eevee Evolutions

Ghost or flying.
    The reason I like eevee so much is because it's a fox, and its evolutions have characteristics of foxes and cats- my favorite animals.

So, I wouldn't really want a dragon-eevee ev., but rather a flying (a fox or cat [some claim eevee is more wolf like, ect] with wings!), or ghost (I've always loved ghost pokemon, like haunter).​

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    A dragon Eevee FTW?
    Saweet.

Wings and an erotic fur appeals to me the most x3

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Flying type, no doubt about it. I think Eevee would look good with its own pair of wings.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd like a Poison Eevee. So far they have went with all of what the 3rd Gen called "Special Types," with the exception of Dragon. However, Poison was Special back in RBY days. ^_^

I'm sure that won't be the reason it'll happen for, but I want a Poison Eevee so much I found one. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I guess, in realistic terms, the future eeveelutions will be Poison and Steel. The others are a little hard to imagine.

Hyunbin

w00t!~
    Years
    why not just all of em? that'd be fun lol
    but if i had to pick one it'd be dragon eevee coz i heart dragons ^^

Years
    You will most likely see a Steel and a Poison Eevee evolution in the future games, unless they decide to give their evolutions two types (which might become difficult because that would mean you would have to use two stones at a time or new stones would have to be made or there would be more level up areas). The other types would be, as said by Portujesus, a little hard to imagine. The sprites would look really weird in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hamdawg In Da House!

Yo Yo, Fighting Eevee All The Way, It'd Look So Coo Yo

By the way, any of u dawgs know where the nearest place to get some bling for my pokedawgs?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back