• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New eevee evolutions(what would you choose)?

Black Salamence

Iam the black salemence!
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Which type would you like to see an eevee evolution in next?
    I think a flying type eevee evolution would be intersting or mabye a dragon
    type hmmmm.....

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hm...I could've sworn there was something like this before or something. *shrugs*

I want the next two to be Dragon and Steel versions.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    You might wanna tell mods to close the duplicate thread.

Anyways, I'm sick of eeveelutions. Only a couple are any good...no surprise they're 2 of the first 3 created. Really, I see too much of this:

Rockeon-rock
    Dragoneon-dragon
    fighteon-fighting
    aireon-flying
    eartheon-ground
    poisoneon-poison
    steeleon-steel
    Bugeon-bug

and so on.

I'm so sick of eeveelutions. they got bad once leafeon and glaceon came. Really, if anybody is gonna make an eeveelution, it better be worth my time. I'm so sick of the generic ideas, most stated above.

Has anybody noticed that all the eeveelution are special types? You know, the attacks that used the special attack stat in 3rd gen (and 1st and 2nd for that matter)? Yeah...

Water-Vaporeon
    Ice-Glaceon
    Grass-Leafeon
    Fire-Flareon
    Electric-Jolteon
    Dragon-None
    Psychic-Espeon
    Dark-Umbreon

Besides dragon, all the special types have eeveelutions. None of the physical types did. Sorry, but I just can't see a fighting eeveelution. What, is it gonna be a karate cat or something? And is the rock eeveelution gonna be a rock with 4 legs and a head?

Sorry, but there are too many eeveelutions as it is, I really don't want any more. A steel eeveelution? Uh, no. The remaining types j8st wouldn't work to make eeveelutions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    I think a flying one with demon like wings would be cool

Or a dragon and fire tpye eve, that would be cool to

Last edited:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    You might wanna tell mods to close the duplicate thread.

Anyways, I'm sick of eeveelutions. Only a couple are any good...no surprise they're 2 of the first 3 created. Really, I see too much of this:

Rockeon-rock
    Dragoneon-dragon
    fighteon-fighting
    aireon-flying
    eartheon-ground
    poisoneon-poison
    steeleon-steel
    Bugeon-bug

and so on.

I'm so sick of eeveelutions. they got bad once leafeon and glaceon came. Really, if anybody is gonna make an eeveelution, it better be worth my time. I'm so sick of the generic ideas, most stated above.

Has anybody noticed that all the eeveelution are special types? You know, the attacks that used the special attack stat in 3rd gen (and 1st and 2nd for that matter)? Yeah...

Water-Vaporeon
    Ice-Glaceon
    Grass-Leafeon
    Fire-Flareon
    Electric-Jolteon
    Dragon-None
    Psychic-Espeon
    Dark-Umbreon

Besides dragon, all the special types have eeveelutions. None of the physical types did. Sorry, but I just can't see a fighting eeveelution. What, is it gonna be a karate cat or something? And is the rock eeveelution gonna be a rock with 4 legs and a head?

Sorry, but there are too many eeveelutions as it is, I really don't want any more. A steel eeveelution? Uh, no. The remaining types j8st wouldn't work to make eeveelutions.

Already reported it. :3

Yeah, I've always thought that too. I mean, I love the Eeveelutions, but there's just too many. But if they WERE going to do one, it would be a Dragon Steel pair. (Probably called Drakeon and...can't think of a name besides Steeleon, which would be stupid. >_<)

But I totally agree in the no more Eeveelutons.

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
    While i agree with Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 that we dont need to be flooded with lots of sucky evolutions just for the sake of it, I would like to see a well done flying eevee ^^

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    No, I didn't report your post, I reported a double thread. The person who made this thread accidentally did a duplicate.

Oh...lol

Flying is one of the few types they might actually be able to do well with. I wish they wouldn't make more though...the designs are getting worse and worse. The only eeveelution besides flying I see having potential to work is ghost...spooky lol

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yeah, I'd like to see a steel-type Eevee evolution. I'd also like to see a fighting-type one, haha wouldn't that be awesome?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I would like seeing a sun-type of eevee.

there is no sun type...Fire=sun anyways.

or they could make like a normal type one, but much stronger. Maybe they could make it evolve w/upgrade to make it a cyberspace Eevee.

There is no cyberspace type...or type that represents it well except normal, which IS eevee's type.

I'm okay with other opinions, but don't you think it's a bit farfetched to be asking for eeveelution types that don't even exist? Just thought I'd mention that...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Hey, hey.
    How about a Normal one for a good joke?

Suckeon.

Zephreon, Shadeon, Areneon.
    Flying (FIRST PURE FLYING?!), Ghost, Ground.

Back