• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New eevee evolutions(what would you choose)?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Hey, hey.
    How about a Normal one for a good joke?

Suckeon.

Zephreon, Shadeon, Areneon.
    Flying (FIRST PURE FLYING?!), Ghost, Ground.

that Suckeon eeveelution made my day. Nintendo should make a grand eeveelution, just to make fun of the others. normal type...some godly base stats...that would actually be a pretty useful pokemon.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    noooooooo i want more eevee evolutions so i can coolect more =]

uhm...a flying type would be nice ;)

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    that Suckeon eeveelution made my day. Nintendo should make a grand eeveelution, just to make fun of the others. normal type...some godly base stats...that would actually be a pretty useful pokemon.

yeah sort of like regigigas

Hey, hey.
    How about a Normal one for a good joke?

Suckeon.

Zephreon, Shadeon, Areneon.
    Flying (FIRST PURE FLYING?!), Ghost, Ground.

ifit wuz a pure flying it would not be given roost,

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I really think a Ghost Eeveelution would work the best because theres not a lot of Ghost Pokemon, and if you really think about it Ghost would work. Basically an undead Eevee, possibly called Phanteon.

The only type that Eevee that I couldn't see happening is a Fighting Type Eevee. Can anyone here really think of how it would look?

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I always imagined a fighting Eevee being Brawleon and being brown with a big ball on its tail.

Oreon-Steel
    Brezzeon-Flying
    Phazeon-Ghost
    Sludgeon-Poison

I see those coming.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I always imagined a fighting Eevee being Brawleon and being brown with a big ball on its tail.

Oreon-Steel
    Brezzeon-Flying
    Phazeon-Ghost
    Sludgeon-Poison

I see those coming.

Besides sludgeon, those names actually don't bug me, since a bit of creativity was put into them...especially the steel one. I could rant on and on about why I think there are 2 too many eeveelutions, but you don't wanna listen...or you shouldn't at least.

A karate-fist tail...that'd be interesting.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I think they're cheap, last minute things.

Glaceon is better than Leafeon but still, the graphics aren't as well designed as Flareon, Vaporean, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon.

Although Glaceon looks better than Leafeon, they are boring to the others.

At least Espeon and Umbreon had a reason for existing: night and day feature in GSC.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I think they're cheap, last minute things.

Glaceon is better than Leafeon but still, the graphics aren't as well designed as Flareon, Vaporean, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon.

Although Glaceon looks better than Leafeon, they are boring to the others.

At least Espeon and Umbreon had a reason for existing: night and day feature in GSC.

I 100% agree. If they're gonna make 20 new eeveelutions, I wish they wouldn't make 'em hard on the eyes, like leafeon, which looks like a beat up cat or something.

Back