• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New English Previews

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    I'm not sure if everyone has been notified of the existence of these videos yet but there are 3 new preview videos on Gametrailers which show a few scenes of the english versions of the games.

Well I guess you all just want the link:

www.gametrailers.com

Note: Scroll down to the Pokemon D/P videos

Edit: There is also a new video of the new US D/P commercial which is pretty cool.

Sorry for no direct links as the site is flash based.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    There's also 4 other previews at IGN...

That's right. Fansites and people who pre-ordered are starting to get their copies earlier, and IGN already posted the first few minutes of D/P as well.

You can see both videos here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    That's right. Fansites and people who pre-ordered are starting to get their copies earlier, and IGN already posted the first few minutes of D/P as well.

You can see both videos here.

Wow! I didn't know that they got the games earlier, thats so unfair!!(wishes he had a super popular fansite)Well, at least they're giving us teasers.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    people who preordered online get it earlier? The whole reason I preordered in a store was the make sure I got it ASAP :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    people who pre-ordered are starting to get their copies earlier

*does a quintuple-take*

Hu--WHA!??? But I...I.........

THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE A JOKE!!!

And I can't find the videos on that link...just some screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    The trailers got me pumped for the games.

The Japanese commercials were so much better than the American one was. What are they thinking, do they hate us?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    *does a quintuple-take*

Hu--WHA!??? But I...I.........

THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE A JOKE!!!

And I can't find the videos on that link...just some screenshots.

Do I look like a joky person? XD

And woops, common mistake of my part. Click here to see the vids.

The trailers got me pumped for the games.

The Japanese commercials were so much better than the American one was. What are they thinking, do they hate us?

Nah, they just like torturing us with typical die-hard rock music and American stereotypes mashed with some Godzilla action. The usual thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Do I look like a joky person? XD

And woops, common mistake of my part. Click here to see the vids.

Nah, they just like torturing us with typical die-hard rock music and American stereotypes mashed with some Godzilla action. The usual thing.

Hahaha Godzilla!!! Well its just over a week longer of waiting so we wont have to endure the excrutiating pain of witnessing the commercials. (I dont think they're that bad though)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Hahaha Godzilla!!! Well its just over a week longer of waiting so we wont have to endure the excrutiating pain of witnessing the commercials. (I dont think they're that bad though)

Oh yeah, definitely. I'm really happy they just didn't throw in random PokéBalls in the air.

...oh wait.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
  • w00t people who preordered get them early?

I pre-ordered mine off this guy on eBay (sonnetkit), I wonder if he preordered it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No. Just people who disobey the release date and members of the reviewing press. IGN received their copy early, for instance, because they requested so from Nintendo in order to review the games.

I didn't think so. It wouldn't seem right.

*kicks wakachamo*

Back