• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Episodes annoucement invovling Team Rocket!!!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I hope Dark Weez is ok with this. Sorry but I just saw this and had to say something.

Sereibii.net just annouced two new episodes that will be release in Japan.

Team Rocket's Disbandment!? Respective Roads!
    Defense of Pewter Gym in Tag Team?

What you guys think about these episodes?

Last edited:
    Years
    I was going to post it today but the Pokemon Comm has jammed on me today. It's fine.

I am shocked by the first one but my cynicism when it comes to this show makes me think "let's dangle the bait but in the end, keep the status quo."

That and the trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth keep the show interesting and going, since I really don't care about the rest. It's harsh but it's the truth. I'll still watch but...well, I'll keep out any melodramatic sayings here. Heh.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Yeah. I was like Oh Mi!! When I first saw it. I didn't believe it myself too. Team Rocket being disbanded. I couldn't believe it. Then I also thought the same thing about this could be just some look thing but in the end could be some character building thing for Team Rocket. Team Rocket keep the show moving and intresting. Taking out Team Rocket is just like taking out Ash and Pikachu.

Then the ending part of the of that title is getting me to side with the end of Team Rocket? Maybe it the end of the main Team Rocket as in The Boss and stuff. Dark Weez, remeber what you metion in the Scheme Team about the Boss? Maybe Jessie, James, and Meowth don't believe it and still going on with the business?

Then when I think about it, this episodes happens right after the Harly and Team Rocket episode and the May vs Jessie one so it get me thinking that something happen in those two episodes that leads the this episode.

The other episode title isn't that exciting. I can guess butit nothing compare the the one before it.

Years
    Well, you might be right if it would affect the main organization on the whole, as I've noticed how bored Giovanni is (I've noticed this for a while). He might move on and let the Rocket Execs take over as the games would elaborate on. However, given how timid the producers are with the organization on and with Giovanni, I don't know what to think.

At least the producers are spicing things up with the titles and fueling the frenzy.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Yet, knowing the series it could quite frankly just be an episode where Jessie, James, and Meowth get into a fight and make up at the end of the episode. However, that's only a guess, though the titles do sometimes tend to over exaggerate the plot of the episode.

Years
    Sometimes, in some cases, they spoil the title. Like the Grovyle evo one. The title was:

"An Explosive Situation!
    Bakuongu Versus Juptoru!!"

Exploud vs. Grovyle for the dubbers. Kinda spells it out for you, doesn't it? I don't think you can predict these things as much as you could normally. Always a possibility for the random factor.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Yeah, usually when a title sounds really cool and interesting for the plot, it's somehow disappointing (Groudon vs. Kyogre -.-), so I just assume that it will be some overdone storyline that's really lame.

With this TR episode, I really wouldn't mind if they got into a fight and temporarily 'broke up' for the episode. It would allow for some real character development and that's always a treat. ^-^ Of course, as said, it could be the whole organization that's going down. In that case it will still be interesting to see, because it would be weird to have Jessie, James, and Meowth trying to catch Pikachu for... nobody. It would also be slightly disappointing as I've always wanted to see an Ash/Giovanni showdown. I wanted to see Ash beat the pants off him in a pokemon battle, and if Giovanni leaves then that'll never happen! *pouts*

As for the second. Erm... Brock's weird family again. It would be nice to see Misty's maybe for once. You know, like her parents. >.> I think some on other forums are saying that this could mean that Brock's going to leave. I don't know if that's the case or not, it probably just means nothing.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
    the first thing i thorght when i saw that was "uh oh" team rocket always trying to steal pokemon/ some sort of object can get tiresome somtimes i feel like yelling "keep your voices down what if Team Rocket's listening." but it won't be pokemon without them. so i hope it's only a temporary thing.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I think this is only a temporary thing. There's no way this'll last...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It'd better be temporary.... Team Rocket pwnz.

>>;

It would just....suck, if they left permanitly... T-T

Then again, maybe they figured that Team Rocket had been around long enough. I heard the anime wouldn't end until 2009... and if they don't come back, who will take their place? .... x___x

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yea the whole thing is kinda...strange to be honest, i think magma and aqua would end up replacing TR as its been kinda shown like once or twice in previous episodes, but what would happen after battle frontier?, i mean how many more ideas for Pokemon can they have? lol, anywho i know this might sound strange but they should bring Richie back into things, like have him advanced generation style, perhaps the next series of pokemon will involve the 4th generation pokemon region?

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    Well, the preview for the episode was seen in the most recent Japanese episode. You guys had nothing to worry about. The epsiode appears to be a normal Team Rocket focased comedy episode where they get in a fight and split up. Basicly it looks like Jesse, James, and Meowth split up for the episode after haveing a fight see Butch and Cassidy, and decide to switch partners with them. Jesse and Butch are together and James is with Cassidy.... I doubt this will last for more then one episode, since the basic idea is pretty much the same as that "The Bicker the Better" episode.

- Honestly, you guys over react sometimes. How could you all possibally think they would get rid of Team Rocket for good... and During a season no less.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *cough* I never thought that they would get rid of TR. *pokes post* Not to mention, who honestly cares if people overeact? You don't have to read people's posts you know. =P

Anyway, I really like they idea of this episode! It's something I've always wanted to see. :3 I am really looking forward to it. Character development and comedic relief-- hooray!

Years
    Like you guys, I don't think they'll break up, atleast for good. I remember when the episode where they let Weezing and Arbok go, they had a similar title and everyone freaked out, yet nothing happened.

~*Kris*~

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Yeah but still it just a thought about them splitting up. I like the idea of them switching which reminds me of the episode in the Johto episodes where they change red heads. Ash and Brock got Jessie while James and Meowth got Misty. That only last an episode but it was nice.

I can't wait to see the pictures on Serebii on Friday.

Years
    Forest Grumps was the title for that switcheroo, reyna.

Serebii.net says it aired last Thursday, so it's a matter of waiting. I think we're 40 some episodes behind, so I wouldn't worry about any major gaps.

Back