• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New evolutions/Pokemon - What you'd like, and would there be any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.J10

Water&Grass Pokemon lover!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    They could make a steel and and flying eevee

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
    a 4th evolution of garchomp??
    It would have three heads that all had wings on them. And instead of being Dragon /ground it would be Dragon/Ground/Flying/Fighting.
    The very first three headed quad-typed legendary.

Dr. James

Experimenting
    Years
    There of course will not be new evolutions. The games are the same generation of D/P/Pt. So, they won't be new. FireRed and LeafGreen were the same generation of Ruby/Saphire, and there were no new evolutions nor Pokemon. The same with any generation - choose anyone and you'll see. That's it.

Foo Fighter

Years
    There of course will not be new evolutions. The games are the same generation of D/P/Pt. So, they won't be new. FireRed and LeafGreen were the same generation of Ruby/Saphire, and there were no new evolutions nor Pokemon. The same with any generation - choose anyone and you'll see. That's it.
    The question wasn't about if it WOULD hapen. It was just asking what evolutions you would want to see for a pokemon. Pretty obvious they wouldnt make new evolutions for a remake.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I know that there will be no new evolutions in the game but some new eevee forms would be cool and a pre-evo for stantler, miltank, and heracross would also be nice

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years

Why not try adding to the thread, insted of trolling and flaming?

I would like to see a Poison and Steel type for Eevee.

Foo Fighter

Years
    Actually now that I think about it, A smearle pre evo would be nice. THey could put it in earlier in the game so we could have acces to smeargle through the storyline.

BTW this is what new Garchomp would look like,
    New evolutions/Pokemon - What you'd like, and would there be any?

Basically.

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
    Years
    A pre-evo of tauros and miltank together would be great. I would also like a Jynx-Evo and an alternative pichu evo

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    watch them throw in a new evo too...wouldnt that be a surprise???xD

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    IF there were to be any more evolutions Dunsparce would need a godly evolution, because he is the absolute weakest of all pokemon and he is 2nd gen. But there won't be any new evo's.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Heracross

and Corosola

lol, in the beginning when Gold and Silver just came out, i though Pinsir evolved into Heracross

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I don't see any new evolutions happening. Maybe new forms for the legendaries, or maybe even preevolutions, but that's it. But I shall still pathetically hope that they do. XP

If it's based on choice...Lapras, either pre or new evolution.XD

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    It's pretty safe to bet anything that there won't be any new evolutions.

but if there were, I would say Dunsparce, Pinsir, and Skarmory!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    IF there were to be any more evolutions Dunsparce would need a godly evolution, because he is the absolute weakest of all pokemon and he is 2nd gen.
    That's not even close to true. Dunsparce has an extremely wide array of moves. And its stats are better than Sudowoodo, Azumarill, Bibarel, Dugtrio, and Magcargo, which are all feasible choices for competitive battling. Dugtrio is an option in the Battle Factory, and Buck is even featured in the Battle Salon with a Magcargo. I do admit that its stats could use work, however. An evolution just to get its stat total above 500 would be just awesome. That would also be nice for all the aforementioned Pokémon. Just know that it's far from horrible, let alone the weakest ever.

Gordonator123

Believe...
    Years
    Maybe a dunsparce evolution(dont ask whyXD),an absol pre and evolution wont be bad,a pre for lickitung,and a bannete evolution wont be bad neither.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back