• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Evos/Prevos!!!

Years
  • well its been a long while since ive posted anything here and i thought id make my comeback with a evolution i made. this pokemon is an evolved form of Breloom, which i have called Shrumboom. It is bulkier with a few different features but is basically a Breloom on Steroids! Anyhow, ive not thought of how it evolves to Shrumboom, probably trading with an item of some sort.

Years
  • wow thanx everybody. Hows it goin Moonlight, its good to see that u are also still producing some great art work!
    I didnt want to change breloom too much when evolving, just make it stronger and wiser!
    I have plenty more evos/prevos on the way including (names in brackets!):
    Roselia prevo (???) and evo (???)
    Tangela evo (Vinott)
    Tropius prevo (Paldon)
    Venonat prevo (Venogrub)
    Yanma evo (???)
    Ariados evo (???)
    Pinsir and Heracross prevo (Beetecles)
    +new Beetecles evo (???)
    Torkoal prevo (???) and evo (Erupturtl)
    Mr Mime prevo (Pantolil)
    Stantler evo (???)
    Aerodactyl prevo (???)
    Dunsparce evo (???)
    Farfetchd evo (???)
    Delibird evo (Carystok)
    Skarmory prevo (???) and possible evo (???)
    thats just for starters.

If anyone else has made up prevos/evos for current pokemon feel free to post your ideas here!

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Im Pretty good lately It's Great to see ya back XD!! Yeah im still drawing hehe but soon i will be able to show my newer hand drawn stuf *gettin a new scanner very soon*. Wow thoses sound great the only evo I did was grasseon, and how long ago was that lol *note I deleted my post above me cuz it never recoize it XD* is was wack or something happened

Years
  • thats good to hear Moonlight! I cant wait to see ur new scanned stuff!

i have three new pics to show, two are Prevolutions and one evolution.
    the first is the Evolution of Delibird, named Carystok.
    Here is its stats:
    Height:4'10
    Weight:65 lbs.
    Species: Delivery pokemon
    Evolves from Delibird with Happiness while holding Snow Flake(new item)

Carystok is known for its reliability when delivering important items to people across the land. It never forgets where its heading and who its seeking. It is often found helping stranded hikers through snow covered mountains, delivering food and supplies. You can hear when a Carystok is near because of the white ball-like objects on its body ring like bells when flying.
    Carystok feature in many famous Christmas tales.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Wow Very Cool I like that Carystok Oh and I did get my scanner finally now too hehe there are like three pics i put up in my thread XD

Years
  • Oh cool, ive gotta go look, some reason my net keeps disconnecting, grr.

second pic is a Lickitung prevo... Joobilik!
    Stats: JOOBILIK
    Height: 2'
    Weight:70lbs
    Species: Licking Pokemon
    A Joobilik is produced when Lickitung breed while holding a Moon Stone.
    It evolves into Lickitung with Happiness.

Joobilik was discovered under strange and lucky circumstances, after two Lickitung in Day Care produced an egg. It was later found that one of the Lickitung was holding a Moon Stone.
    The newly discovered Joobilik are playful pokemon, always trying to lick everything it finds to discover new tastes. This characteristic gets it into trouble often. Joobilik hardly ever puts its tongue away which can stretch to cover its whole body.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • ahh I hate when that happens Aww that Joobilik is soo cute Great job :) hey did ya ever get Msn yet XD it's soo much fun

Years
  • Awwww... little Jubilick is sooo cute. And have it evolve into Shrumboom when it's traded with Staroids or you use a Steriod stone on it :laugh: :confused: ;) . Or trade with Consentration band :rambo: .

Years
  • thanx moonlight! i like joobilik the most i think!
    yeah i have msn, my address is [email protected] so anyone can add me!
    hehe MLBlaze, i think itl probably evolve with something like a Macho Brace/Kings Rock or a new item of some sort. But i like the idea of pumping it full of steroids then trading it lol! that might send a bad message to the chiddlywinks tho!

here is the prevo of Pinsir/Heracross/???(new pokemon)
    Stats: BEETECLES
    Height:2'
    Weight:80lbs
    Species:Beetle Pokemon
    Beetecles is the prevolution of Pinsir/Heracros/TBA. It is a common pokemon in some areas but can be produced when cross breeding occurs (i.e. Heracross + Pinsir, not Pinsir + Pinsir).
    Beetecles evolve into Pinsir at lvl 20 while holding Kings Rock.
    Beetecles evolves into Heracross at lvl 20 while holding the Black Belt.
    Beetecles evolves into ??? at lvl 20 while holding Metal Coat.

Beetecles was a newly discovered pokemon from a far region. Although common in those areas, only its evolutions Heracross and Pinsir were brought into the Kanto/Johto regions, where they rarely mingled. Its other evolution ??? was thought to be the only possible evolution. Beetecles is extremely strong and durable, able to charge right through solid stone. It cana lso lift three times its weight. The red sections of its armour are its only weaknesses.

Years
  • hmmm, ive got a heap of other pics that need colouring, but coz of work i cant get time, il post em asap!

ive got a couple of completely new lines aswell:
    Tarantulite (poison/electric) huge hairy spider that produces electric attacks.
    + a Steel/Fighting pkmn
    + a water/ghost pkmn
    + a Grass/steel pkmn
    + a dark/water pkmn
    + a dark/electric pkmn
    just havent got names for em yet!

Back