• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New face, old, very frightened, friend.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
  • Uum, hi! Just call me Royale. You probably don't know me, I've always been more of an observer than an interact-er on the internet, because I've had a really terrifying childhood. At some point I decided I couldn't stay silent, so I made this account. I hope you'll accept me, and if we're friends, we'll soon be busting through Blissey teams together in no time. Please don't hurt me! ;) I hope to make friends with everyone soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    New face, old, very frightened, friend.

Hi Royale Nice meeting you

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hi Royale! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Nice to see you decided to make an account in the end. I've welcomed you already at the Mystery Dungeon club and seen some of your posts in Pokémon Trivia, so it appears you've found your way already around here. Still, if you have a question you can always send me a message, when you just want to chat too.

Have fun around here!

Years
  • No matter what it's always best to break out of your shell and get involved in things, especially here since we've so many active discussions and people to befriend. Welcome to PC and good to have you, Royale! How long have you been a Pokemon fan? Glad to see you've already been posting around for a while so be sure to keep up with that. You'll settle in before you know it. [:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello royale and welcome to the community. i dont think anyone would hurt you on this site. everyone is very nice! if you need help or a friend, just drop me a vm or pm! i'll be your friend.

Back